#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They were put in a very tough situation. Doesn't mean we can't say Houston will not enjoy paying Paul over the next 3 years.

At the time, the Paul move seemed like the right call. But it almost makes you wonder in hindsight if they would have been better off keeping Beverley, Lou, Harrell, their first, and the others.

There's no doubt that Steph has been straight buttwater this entire series. Gives some massive hope to the Rockets, especially with Harden showing signs of life and Durant taking terrible shots. This series will end up going 7 methinks.

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There's no doubt that Steph has been straight buttwater this entire series. Gives some massive hope to the Rockets, especially with Harden showing signs of life and Durant taking terrible shots. This series will end up going 7 methinks.

I think the Warriors take it in 5. Almost everything went right today for the Rockets, and it still went to OT. Shumpert hit key shots. Gordon went off. Harden had an efficient shooting night. Capela played well for stretches. Curry played the worst game I've ever seen from him. And Klay didn't do much. Yes, Draymond and Iggy came through in a big way, but Iggy is a clutch performer and Draymond has been consistently playing well in the playoffs. If Klay or Steph wakes up in a big way in Game 4, it'll be tough for Houston to win unless Durant has a very bad game. If both Steph and Klay wake up, Houston won't win.

14 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I think the Warriors take it in 5. Almost everything went right today for the Rockets, and it still went to OT. Shumpert hit key shots. Gordon went off. Harden had an efficient shooting night. Capela played well for stretches. Curry played the worst game I've ever seen from him. And Klay didn't do much. Yes, Draymond and Iggy came through in a big way, but Iggy is a clutch performer and Draymond has been consistently playing well in the playoffs. If Klay or Steph wakes up in a big way in Game 4, it'll be tough for Houston to win unless Durant has a very bad game. If both Steph and Klay wake up, Houston won't win.

Bro...I was trying to be nice.

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I wouldn’t say everything went right. We committed way too many turnovers and Draymond Green and Iggy were both lights out. 

We can definitely play better. 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Let him walk. Ain't nobody worth that paycheck unless they are LeBron, KD, Giannis, Curry or Harden.

so a team coming off 1 win away from reaching the nba finals should let their 2nd best player walk?  thats a bad message to send to the fans.

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

At the time, the Paul move seemed like the right call. But it almost makes you wonder in hindsight if they would have been better off keeping Beverley, Lou, Harrell, their first, and the others.

no they wouldnt.  only player i wish wasnt in the deal was harrell.  rockets would not have the same success they have had the past 2 seasons with them.

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I have it 2-2 heading to Oracle. Think Dubs then get it together and end it in 6, but 7 wouldn't surprise me. 

8 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

no they wouldnt.  only player i wish wasnt in the deal was harrell.  rockets would not have the same success they have had the past 2 seasons with them.

Maybe, maybe not. But I think they'd have more of a shot to beat the Warriors this year with those other guys.

Archived