#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If anyone ever knew who had NO CHANCE of winning a title, it's Sir Charles, the Great Mound of the Rebound.

I would agree with Charles if this was the start of the series but they can definitely win 1 game to close us out 

I think this is the Warriors best shot here to close it out tonight. More heavy minutes the starters put it, the worst it's going to be going forward. This team has no depth at all and now will have to start Looney so the only bench player will be Livingston. 

Harden is due for a tough shooting night and we will see that tonight. Will come down to the Splash Bros and how special Steph is. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If anyone ever knew who had NO CHANCE of winning a title, it's Sir Charles, the Great Mound of the Rebound.

As a child, I thought Charles Barkley's golf swing was hilarious slap stick comedy.

As an adult, I now realize Charles Barkley's golf swing is the product of a severely debilitating gambling addiction.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As a child, I thought Charles Barkley's golf swing was hilarious slap stick comedy.

As an adult, I now realize Charles Barkley's golf swing is the product of a severely debilitating gambling addition.

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81MpDBMqC

The warriors are so different without Durant. They changed the Style of play completely. They shoot more 3s and Curry ISO’s a lot more. 

A normal shooting night for Curry/Thompson and they can beat anyone. If either of them struggles, they will struggle. 

Defensively is where it will hurt. Having Curry and Looney/Livingston in the game together gives them two weak spots to attack. 

The series will come down to whether Houston’s role players can make shots or whether they have a shooting slump. 

Also what are Iggy and Green going to produce on offense. Curry and Klay can both go for 35 but they still need a 3rd scorer to step up. 

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

I'm surprised McKinnie hasn't gotten more run...

Jerebko will get more mins...(lol) 

I can see them closing this out in a close one. I think one Klay/Curry will be hot. 

McKinnie doesn't even hit rim on his threes. Dubs literally can't go to any of them for more than a few minutes game lol.

Jerebko will get some run though and will be used for his spacing. 

I wonder if Kerr gives Cook some minutes today, especially when CP3 is out and Rivers is in the game. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

McKinnie doesn't even hit rim on his threes. Dubs literally can't go to any of them for more than a few minutes game lol.

Jerebko will get some run though and will be used for his spacing. 

I wonder if Kerr gives Cook some minutes today, especially when CP3 is out and Rivers is in the game. 

I think McKinnie is athletic enough for some spot mins when Gerald Green, etc enter the game. Be that baseline runner when someone dribbles into the lane. 

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm not expecting this to happen, but this is preciously the game I could see James Harden laying an egg in.

That's exactly what happened 2 years ago, so it has precedent.

Archived