> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Isaiah Simmons - Top 5
Kenneth Murray, Patrick Queen - Late 1 <-> Mid 2
Malik Harrison, Troy Dye, Willie Gay Jr., Jordyn Brooks, Late 3rd <-> Late 4th
David Woodward, Late 4th <-> Late 5th
Justin Strnad, Early 5th <-> Early 6th

outside of those guys, I'm not really interested.

Davion Taylor?

9 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd like to have more than 1 pick in the top 150 so I'm against any major trade up. Like really against it. And I'm not gonna mortgage next year's draft either.

Fair point.... when the Steelers traded up from #20 to #10, this is what they gave up:

No. 10: Denver → Pittsburgh (D). Denver traded a first-round selection (10th) to Pittsburgh in exchange for Pittsburgh's first- and second-round selections (20th and 52nd) as well as their third-round selection in 2020

I imagine it will take something similar to get the deal done, and I can understand not wanting to give up that much. However, most holes were already addressed in free agency. WR to me is the biggest hole and that gets addressed and then some when you select a guy like Lamb who is arguably the best WR in the draft. If it happens, great, but if it doesn't, I  would not be mad.

Edited by DeJack_10

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd like to have more than 1 pick in the top 150 so I'm against any major trade up. Like really against it. And I'm not gonna mortgage next year's draft either.

I actually agree with this...

IMO the depth of this draft is within the first 150, unless someone defies the odds or drops because of injuries/past issues. 

11 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Fair point.... when the Steelers traded up from #20 to #10, this is what they gave up:

I imagine it will take something similar to get the deal done, and I can understand not wanting to give up that much. However, most holes were already addressed in free agency. WR to me is the biggest hole and that gets addressed and then some when you select a guy like Lamb who is arguably the best WR in the draft. If it happens, great, but if it doesn't, I  would not be mad.

Holes addressed with 1 year deals =  band-aids. 

Edited by nlesthought

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

"Top 4"

Oh god, please tell me that doesn't include Justin Jefferson....

I have no idea why the Hell that dude is in the same breath as Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs. I've seen a lot of outlets and ppl trying to create some "big 4" BS. Makes me very angry.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I have no idea why the Hell that dude is in the same breath as Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs. I've seen a lot of outlets and ppl trying to create some "big 4" BS. Makes me very angry.

Why? 

He has the stats like the top 3, played for a top program like the top three, and showed out in the combine like the top 3 why shouldn't he be included?? 

I think there is a chance you could move up with #21 and a future pick..

You have the uncertainty of this draft and no offseason, so some teams could take a discount to pick u value next year.
You also have the fact that next year has some really good QBs in it, so teams will want the extra capital next year to move up.
Both teams mentioned Panthers (no7) and Raiders (no12) will most likely be in on getting a QB next year. So would they take a market value price or even a discount if it meant they were getting a 1st or 2nd next year?

21 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

So 21, 53, and 103? Yeah no I'm out. I think the NRC, Mills, and Parks signings are more auditions that can potentially turn into extensions, so I wouldn't call the holes addressed per se. All depends on how they fit and play. I'm not gonna let those 3 signings above keep me from addressing safety.