> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

AhLChrp.png

In a trade down situation. I really like how this turned out. Kyle Murphy isn't a Tackle he's an interior lineman who's good in space, fits what we like to do in the run game. Maybe push Seumalo, or replace Kelce whenever he retires. Though not sure how he'd do at Center.

This is the correct answer 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Who are some realistic 2nd Round CB’s?

I’m feeling

1st- Reagor or Mims 

2nd- CB

3rd- K’Von Wallace 

4th- 3 of Woodward, Q. Davis, Nick Harris, James Proche, Alton Robinson 

5th- WR or OL
6th- Patrick Taylor RB 

At this point they've all risen up to top 40 it seems.

Jeffrey Okudah and CJ Henderson seem to be going top 10 at this point.

Kristian Fulton, A.J. Terrell and Trevon Diggs will all be gone in the top 25. Diggs has gotten that boost that guys tend to get near the draft when people actually get info on who teams like. I'm surprised with how much work he needs. But he certainly could be a good CB in the league if you develop him.

Jeff Gladney & Jaylon Johnson both have been rising. If people are good with Jaylon's medicals he could sneak into the back of round 1 and certain teams will love Gladney's style. They both will be gone by 40 unless JJ falls for his injury.

So realistically, Noah Igbinoghene and Cameron Dantzler are the two options I think should be there.
Noah is super raw but has the profile to develop, Dantzler could be a solid 2nd CB to Slay.
The next couple guys are like Damon Arnette, Michael Ojemudia (zone guy), Bryce Hall, Troy Pride Jr.

Then all the small / Nickel Corners like Darnay Holmes, Amik Robertson, Javelin Guidry
etc

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m feeling

1st- Reagor or Mims 

2nd- CB

3rd- K’Von Wallace 

5th- WR or OL
6th- Patrick Taylor RB 

I always have a hard time choosing a corner at 53 for my TDN mocks. The ones who are available are never the BPA. The guys I really really like - Terrell and Gladney who were both once thought as probably being there at 53, both seemingly have no shot of being there now. If I had to pick a realistic favorite, I'd go Noah I. from Auburn. I feel strongly enough about Slay and Maddox starting, that he can kind of develop behind them for a year or two and take over if he earns it. I like Damon Arnette too. I think he fits our defense well.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m feeling

1st- Reagor or Mims 

2nd- CB

3rd- K’Von Wallace 

5th- WR or OL
6th- Patrick Taylor RB 

Some guys I'd consider in the 2nd if they're there at 53.

Bryce Hall
AJ Terrell
Noah Igasgas;gibsfadsbg
Trevon Diggs

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Lots of last minute aiyuk hype from Caplan dont think I heard it from anyone else. Some say that the guy weidl described the other day sounds like aiyuk but sounded like Reagor to me

I think it has to do with Aiyuk coming out and saying he thinks we're going to pick him at 21. 

Edited by Scalamania