> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Maybe I heard incorrectly but did he say he'll have his boards an offensive and defensive board? So like  he's grading them apples to oranges. interesting. 

he probably just need both screens to fit it all. I imagine he uses a horizontal draft board 

30 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Maybe I heard incorrectly but did he say he'll have his boards an offensive and defensive board? So like  he's grading them apples to oranges. interesting. 

I guess it’s just an easier breakdown to remember maybe? Get more guys visible at once without having to really remember which screen a position is on?

34 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I guess it’s just an easier breakdown to remember maybe? Get more guys visible at once without having to really remember which screen a position is on?

i just showed above what he probably meant kilty get with the times

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

i just showed above what he probably meant kilty get with the times

Just wanted to seem in the know 😔

I’m just hoping Howie is ready to take advantage of these Gentleman tier GMs that have a 2011 Gateway laptop on a foldable picnic table as their warroom

On 4/17/2020 at 10:01 AM, Jeezla said:

What metric are you using to measure his strength? Did you follow him to gold's gym? Bench press is the only strength workout they actually test,  so how did you come to the conclusion he's so strong?

You use the metric called actually watching film & see how a player plays thru contact and consistently wins at the LOS... Just because you bench more does not mean you play with more physicality. Just about any scout would tell you Pittman is one of the strongest WR's in this draft.

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

You use the metric called actually watching film & see how a player plays thru contact and consistently wins at the LOS... Just because you bench more does not mean you play with more physicality. Just about any scout would tell you Pittman is one of the strongest WR's in this draft.

Everybody beats up pac 12 db's
Until I see him squat 600 pounds, he's weak for a 220 lb non-punter.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

With linebacker I'd rather find a way to get Gerry off the field than TJ Edwards

Gerry is a thicker Sean Considine. Human Cape 2.0

Gay is an interesting guy, hell of an athlete obviously but I've seen him as high as round 2 and as low as round 5.

I'd like to make so neither Gerry or Edwards see the field. Draft Gay and Logan Wilson. Or trade Ertz for Darius Leonard.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeezla said:

I'd like to make so neither Gerry or Edwards see the field. Draft Gay and Logan Wilson.

Edwards looked good in limited reps last season and deserves an expanded role imo. That said I wouldn't mind adding both and adding competition, that position needs it.

That said, if it's AGG and Wilson both staring you in the face at 103, who ya taking?