> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

Epenesa having a terrible combine. 17 reps and a 5.1 40

Alton Robinson and Jabari Zuniga having good combines. Robinson had a good senior bowl too.

Malik Harrison and Logan Wilson are having a good combine. Woodward below average :(

Kenneth Murray pulling his hammy sucks. He and Brooks are probably the top 2 potential 4-3 MLB's (If you exclude Simmons)

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Epenesa having a terrible combine. 17 reps and a 5.1 40

Alton Robinson and Jabari Zuniga having good combines. Robinson had a good senior bowl too.

Malik Harrison and Logan Wilson are having a good combine. Woodward below average :(

Kenneth Murray pulling his hammy sucks. He and Brooks are probably the top 2 potential 4-3 MLB's (If you exclude Simmons)

Espensa might be a day 3 guy now. There was concern he had no athletic ability and well he doesnt.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Espensa might be a day 3 guy now. There was concern he had no athletic ability and well he doesnt.

See that's my problem with the Underwear Olympics. Based off Tape and Production the masses (most experts) had him as a 1st rd pick based off what they saw in College.  Yet now because of a poor "combine showing" he should drop to day 3? That will always be absurd to me. Especially in reversal because someone over achieved and excelled at the UO!

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

See that's my problem with the Underwear Olympics. Based off Tape and Production the masses (most experts) had him as a 1st rd pick based off what they saw in College.  Yet now because of a poor "combine showing" he should drop to day 3? That will always be absurd to me. Especially in reversal because someone over achieved and excelled at the UO!

pass rusher is one of the spots where athletic ability strongly correlates to success at the next level. 

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

pass rusher is one of the spots where athletic ability strongly correlates to success at the next level. 

DT too. Cox, Chris Jones, and Aaron Donald- the 3 best 300 pounders in the game, are all twitchy athletic four their size. Epenesa is Zach Allen from BC last year. 

22 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Just saw Simmons ran a 4.39 I wonder if some team plays him at safety. 

I still think he’d be ideally suited to play the kind of role Malcolm Jenkins plays with the Eagles.  Box safety who can provide pass coverage and be a hybrid S/LB in nickel formations.

Too bad he’ll be long gone before the Eagles pick 

Edited by TDTimes