> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

3 hours ago, TDTimes said:

How so?  We gave up a 4th and a 6th to grab Dillard, who could be the Eagles LT for the next 10 years — if the Eagles put him in the starting offense where he needs to be this season

We used a hundred practice squad player would have been nice if some were draft picks that we can count on moving forward instead of just holes.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Between Reagor and Shenault for me still. I may die a sad and lonely man on Shenault island on this board.....haha 

Call me Wilson, or Voigt or whatever that inanimate friend in Castaway was called

It will really tick me off if he ends up on the Saints and becomes a terror with Kamara and Thomas

I’m still leaning Tee Higgins if his interview/back ground checks out. I can’t fault him for not wanting to participate in the underwear olympics. Maybe something else is going on....bad advice? I would bring Jefferson in for a private workout, can he win on the outside?...I’m not drafting a slot only WR at 21 (Jmatt). Reagor as well, I saw him take the top off, was he too heavy for the combine can he run more than a couple routes? 
McKinney’s 4.6 wasn’t a little shocking. Is that why he shines more going forward than backward? 

I don’t think a trade back is out the question. Pick up an add’l 2nd or 3rd. Maybe a pick next year. 

43 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I’m still leaning Tee Higgins if his interview/back ground checks out. I can’t fault him for not wanting to participate in the underwear olympics. Maybe something else is going on....bad advice? I would bring Jefferson in for a private workout, can he win on the outside?...I’m not drafting a slot only WR at 21 (Jmatt). Reagor as well, I saw him take the top off, was he too heavy for the combine can he run more than a couple routes? 
McKinney’s 4.6 wasn’t a little shocking. Is that why he shines more going forward than backward? 

I don’t think a trade back is out the question. Pick up an add’l 2nd or 3rd. Maybe a pick next year. 

if the 8/9 other WRs go before our 2nd pick...I'd enter into maybe taking Tee if there was a real reason he sat out.
Got a lot of question marks prior to that.

In this draft if one of those top 2nd rounders wanted to trade up to #21 with a package of their 2nd, 3rd + a player or future pick...I'd be down depending on the board.

Cause the top of the 2nd and 3rd looks pretty great picking area...so getting 3 picks in that zone is great.

24 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

#11 is on the clock:

Eagles trade their 1st (#21), Next years 2nd, 3rd (#85), a 5th and Rasul Douglas or Sidney Jones

to select Ceedee Lamb.

Where are you ecstatic (10) to pissed off (1)?

8 if its Douglas  5 if its Sidney. I honestly don't care what picks are given up if it means Finally finding Wentz a Legit #1 WR for the next 5-10 years which I believe Lamb to be.

Only reason it's not a 10 is 2 picks and Player!

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

#11 is on the clock:

Eagles trade their 1st (#21), Next years 2nd, 3rd (#85), a 5th and Rasul Douglas or Sidney Jones

to select Ceedee Lamb.

2...As many questions you have about Tee I’m starting to get about Lamb. Played well in a trash big 12 within a potent offense, not very athletic. Giving up that much for a WR with that many question marks. He better be check all the boxes...not just pretty good film 

Also keep in mind, how closely graded I have tier 1 and 2

Edited by nlesthought

43 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

#11 is on the clock:

Eagles trade their 1st (#21), Next years 2nd, 3rd (#85) and Rasul Douglas or Sidney Jones

to select Ceedee Lamb.

Are you ecstatic (10) or pissed off (1)?

In the moment of the draft I’d be ecstatic assuming we attacked the secondary sufficiently in FA.

To come out of this draft with a legit #1 WR that is cost controlled and can grow with Wentz is my number 1 want.

Analytically speaking, it would depend on how the board falls. If the Eagles truly see the tier 1 of WR’s as Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs and be happy with all 3 then I’m not thinking about a trade up until 2 of them are gone. 

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

#11 is on the clock:

to select Ceedee Lamb.

According to the DraftTek Trade Value Chart you shouldn't need to throw the 5th or the player in, but I understand in that moment you do need to offer an incentive to make the trade.

I'd offer the 1st, 3rd, 5th and Douglas -- try to keep the 2nd round pick.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp