Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wait...Punk is the AEW World Champion? I thought he came back to put people over and "didn't need belts." Man's ego is unreal lol.

If they're going where I think they're going it was a good call.

28 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

If they're going where I think they're going it was a good call.

And where are they going?

I just laughed because, less than a year later, after saying he was here to put people over, he's got the strap lol.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I just laughed because, less than a year later, after saying he was here to put people over, he's got the strap lol.

Wardlow beats Punk imo. Wardlow beats MJF for his freedom, then Punk for the title. Becomes AEW Goldberg. Gets more over than hangman, and hopefully boosts ratings. 

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That he's been full of **** the whole time and working everyone.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

It's already been teased by Hangman.

I don't watch any wrestling at this point, so take my takes with a grain of salt as is. Just laughed at the fact that it took only 9-10 months for them to put the strap on him.

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

bk is simply determined to hate every aspect of aew 

I don't give two ****s about any of AEW or WWE lol

AEW put in a ton of work and had a long term angle to put the strap on Hangman and it was perfect. Took Punk less than a year to ruin it.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I don't give two ****s about any of AEW or WWE lol

AEW put in a ton of work and had a long term angle to put the strap on Hangman and it was perfect. Took Punk less than a year to ruin it.

Hangman winning it back from punk would mean a hell of a lot more than just beating punk to retain. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't watch any wrestling at this point, so take my takes with a grain of salt as is. Just laughed at the fact that it took only 9-10 months for them to put the strap on him.

I'm not a Punk guy, I thought he phoned it in and was given way too much near the end of his WWE run. But he's been awesome in AEW. You can tell storytelling matters to him. His feud with MJF was a classic.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hangman winning it back from punk would mean a hell of a lot more than just beating punk to retain. 

Nah. Taking it off of Omega was more than enough. Punk getting the strap was a service to Punk and only Punk.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm not a Punk guy, I thought he phoned it in and was given way too much near the end of his WWE run. But he's been awesome in AEW. You can tell storytelling matters to him. His feud with MJF was a classic.

Did Punk put himself over MJF in the end? That's all I need to know.