Nick Chubb

36 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

for sure he should face less 8 man in the boxes and if the browns are as good as what they are on paper, he should get tons of 4th quarter carries when they are ahead and just need to kill the clock.

The 2nd part is definitely true. I’m curious how many 8 man fronts he saw once Baker was slinging it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The 2nd part is definitely true. I’m curious how many 8 man fronts he saw once Baker was slinging it

I was looking at the browns' schedule.

So when Hunt is eligible to come back, they have a short week vs the steelers(TNF) so there's a good chance that we could get 10 weeks of Nick Chubb?

55 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I was looking at the browns' schedule.

So when Hunt is eligible to come back, they have a short week vs the steelers(TNF) so there's a good chance that we could get 10 weeks of Nick Chubb?

Maybe but Cleveland could also lean on Hunt more on a short week if Chubb and co are a little more jet lagged from a short week. He’ll be fresh but possibly rusty. 

• Like 2

On 7/25/2019 at 6:45 PM, smetana34 said:

Wow.....I'm a huge Chubb fan, but no way is an early pick up like that.  I posted in here months ago about him being a potential keeper, and I'm definitely off that now that I've had time to process. 

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Wow.....I'm a huge Chubb fan, but no way is an early pick up like that.  I posted in here months ago about him being a potential keeper, and I'm definitely off that now that I've had time to process. 

I actually disagree, its a touch early but its a good pick because he will get all goal line work and will be an important piece of a really good offense for 9 weeks. Go ahead and draft him early and then be sure to draft Kareem Hunt in like the 9th round or something. That way you have both guys locked in and own the entire backfield. 

6 hours ago, N4L said:

I actually disagree, its a touch early but its a good pick because he will get all goal line work and will be an important piece of a really good offense for 9 weeks. Go ahead and draft him early and then be sure to draft Kareem Hunt in like the 9th round or something. That way you have both guys locked in and own the entire backfield. 

One scenario I envisioned if I pick Chubb is make sure to get 2 other solid backs in case by week 11/12, its a 50/50 split but a lot can happen between now and then.

Not the mentioned, if the browns are as advertised, they will be killing the clock with the run game late in games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Motion said:

Should I keep Chubb for a 10th over CMC for a 2nd?

that is a tough one. Is it PPR or .5 PPR? 

Both are tremendous value because CMC is going to be a top 3 player this year. If its PPR then its gotta be CMC, hard to pass up on someone who very well could be the #1 overall player in fantasy this year in that format

3 hours ago, N4L said:

Both are tremendous value because CMC is going to be a top 3 player this year. If its PPR then its gotta be CMC, hard to pass up on someone who very well could be the #1 overall player in fantasy this year in that format

Agreed but also can you keep them at that cost in 2020? How does that work? Do you know what pick you have yet?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, N4L said:

CMC

• Like 1

17 hours ago, N4L said:

Crap, I apologize for leaving out the details. Its .5 ppr, repeat keepers are draft round +1 the following season, so Chubb would be a 9th rounder next season while CMC a 1st and I do not know my draft order yet, offline and we pick the day we draft, choosing your spot based on standings