Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I was pretty much on Malf the entire day, I owned that train. 

From 13 to 38 you were on gopher, right before the mass exodus started.  You weren't necessarily involved in the mass exodus but it was close enough to stand out I'm my mind.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

From 13 to 38 you were on gopher, right before the mass exodus started.  You weren't necessarily involved in the mass exodus but it was close enough to stand out I'm my mind.  

I was pushing hard for malf for a long time. More than 10 hours before night and did not move my vote off of him.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:14 PM, Danger said:

Malf

btw

3 hours before night.

WHY I was on Gopher? I clearly stated was because he was taking forever to pick a character and I just wanted to have some vote on the bored, this was to increase pressure on him to actually follow up as well as tell others to not take so long with their own pick.

I NEVER actually suspected gopher at that point. It was about sending a message.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I was pushing hard for malf for a long time. More than 10 hours before night and did not move my vote off of him.

3 hours before night.

I know.

I'm not pushing or focused on you, but it is very enlightening to know that you felt it necessary to put out in the thread multiple times you were on malf well before the movement off of gopher.  Like you needed to distance yourself from gopher and the others that did jump off 🤔

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I know.

I'm not pushing or focused on you, but it is very enlightening to know that you felt it necessary to put out in the thread multiple times you were on malf well before the movement off of gopher.  Like you needed to distance yourself from gopher and the others that did jump off 🤔

Just never genuinely thought he was scum. It was a placeholder vote, nothing more.

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

WHY I was on Gopher? I clearly stated was because he was taking forever to pick a character and I just wanted to have some vote on the bored, this was to increase pressure on him to actually follow up as well as tell others to not take so long with their own pick.

I NEVER actually suspected gopher at that point. It was about sending a message.

To be fair, I was the first vote on Gopher and about 2-3 people piled on after that because he wouldn’t pick a character.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

@Pickle Rick remind me what your old username was thanks.

Future reference - open the person's profile. If they have a little clock with arrow symbol to the right of their name, they've changed their name. Click on it and it will show what it was and when it changed.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Future reference - open the person's profile. If they have a little clock with arrow symbol to the right of their name, they've changed their name. Click on it and it will show what it was and when it changed.

This may be a mod only feature because I don't see it.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Yeah. That's a ******* only feature.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Yeah. That's a ******* only feature.

I say this with all the politeness I can manage: get stuffed. Thank you. :D

Archived