Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, rackcs said:
4 minutes ago, James said:

Don't know why he'd offer the info he did if he was scum.

Because he was lying? He knows that there is immense pressure on him and is trying to leave behind some misinformation for if/when he comes up scum when lynched.

But why lie about something nobody else would know about? Its not like he was caught in a bad situation and started lying, he offered information to give context to the night moves.

3 minutes ago, James said:

I don't think I've played with counselor, but what I've seen of the games he's been in is that he's frequently all over the place. This doesn't seem out of character at all for him.

I'm not saying he played all over the place, I'm saying that he was actively acting anti-town.

2 minutes ago, James said:

But why lie about something nobody else would know about? Its not like he was caught in a bad situation and started lying, he offered information to give context to the night moves.

Have you been reading the thread? People were calling him out for supposedly using his ability and then not telling us who wouldn't be able to be lynched. Then way later after the fact he finally admitted who he supposedly protected himself, ET, and tk3. He was most definitely caught in a bad situation.

Just now, rackcs said:

Have you been reading the thread? People were calling him out for supposedly using his ability and then not telling us who wouldn't be able to be lynched. Then way later after the fact he finally admitted who he supposedly protected himself, ET, and tk3. He was most definitely caught in a bad situation.

The last thread of posts have been about tk3, not couselor

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***, BcB*, Flacco**, Naz***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)  Flacco (102), Woz (103), Counselor

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) – Gopher

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106), Squire, Counselor

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) 

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Counselor 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James, Counselor

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) – Woz

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Mwil, Naz
2 Flacco – Woz, ET3
3 Gopher – Flacco, Counselor, Fin
6 Counselor – Tk3, Danger, Pickle, Racks, BcB, James
1 Fin – Gopher

1 Naz - ET2

3 BcB -- Touch, Squire, ET1

@The Orca This is official VC up to now

@rackcs I think we've just been misunderstanding each other. I should've been more clear when talking about tk3 vs talking about counselor.

@Pickle Rick I'd absolutely choose counselor if its between him and gopher. I'm just making sure we realize that we probably have to lynch him twice, which seems like a lot for someone who I think is just bad town

8 minutes ago, James said:

I'm fine with testing his claim. But are we committing to lynching him again if he's not lying?

Here's the funny thing: he could be honest about protecting himself, but lying about Tk3 and BS.

So even if he is lynched and auto pardoned, all we will know is that the Baptiste power is gone.

Of course, if he is lying, the Baptiste power is also gone.

3 minutes ago, James said:

The last thread of posts have been about tk3, not couselor

Oh my bad, I thought we were still stuck on counselor. Since we're talking about tk3, I was actually going to save this for tomorrow but the information he offered up is actually what makes me think he is scum. I'll explain why.

15 hours ago, Tk3 said:

In that case... @rackcs is officially clear in my books

I swapped racks and matts... meaning if matts died, then the attempt was actually on racks

If mafia has the only kill, it means racks is not part of the mafia

sorry matts

If he were scum he would know that they targeted matts and could simply say that he switched us even if that weren't the case. Also why would he or anyone need to clear me here when I had just clearly led the lynch on dome after exposing him? Him clearing me meant nothing but he said it like it was this big deal for town. It just seemed very off to me and seemed scummy imo.

Archived