Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

If you had to make a Top 4, what would your order be? (I posted mine above and my rationale FWIW)

I’m not sure I could easily get to 4. Right now James and bcb are in my scum bag. I could be looking into it too much but what you just asked fin is something malf has ALWAYS asked fin, so you’re creeping over there. 

If I had to choose a 4th I’d probably actually say fin

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Malf told you to ask him this didn’t he ......

No

That said, I was hoping Junkrat could fall to me, and I figured that it COULD perhaps be a good town weapon if you had a really solid scum read. Even if I were mislynched, I could still even the scales by taking out SCUM. Obviously the opposite holds true as well, and it's definitely a dangerous potential scum tell.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

...wow, yeah. Wow.

I'm confused as to what I did to make this bad

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Malf told you to ask him this didn’t he ......

What's wrong with the question?

I figured that it would gauge a response and put his feet to the fire, especially since he hasn't exactly been a plethora of information.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not sure I could easily get to 4. Right now James and bcb are in my scum bag. I could be looking into it too much but what you just asked fin is something malf has ALWAYS asked fin, so you’re creeping over there. 

What?

The real question to me is... would mafia make the hit they did if they DIDNT have a roleblock?

In a scenario where they have a roleblock it makes sense to hit the cleated civ and roleblock the person who can keep them safe.

If mafia did NOT have a roleblock, would they really risk hitting a player that I could potentially swing back onto them?

Considering rack didn’t trust me and was unlikely to watch me, they should have hit me first, then after I was dead they could hit Rack with no risk of detection

The only logical explanation is that they made their choices BECAUSE they had a roleblock that would allow them to power through

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm confused as to what I did to make this bad

At face value it seems like a probing question that would originate from a chatty (like touch hinted at) but I can reconcile this against your play up to this point, so I'm off that train of thought.

Just now, ET80 said:

At face value it seems like a probing question that would originate from a chatty (like touch hinted at)

giphy.gif

Just now, ET80 said:

but I can reconcile this against your play up to this point, so I'm off that train of thought.

tumblr_moxfvvHMQt1rjmvbeo1_400.gif

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

Woz

and Finn have two of the scummiest roles remaining. I don't trust either of them and the mentality that "I took the role to keep it away from someone else" doesn't sit well with me. Only problem with going after Finn is if he's scum, it's a double edged sword.

I agree with this.  11:4 is our current ratio.  Game could be done in 4 days minimum, and likely does not go past 7 more days.  Finn role -- if scum-- serves as an extra hit and that become very valuable in later days, same with Woz since he can be lynch proof for 2 days.  

If finn is town, he has not helped much at all and we could lynch him and have him hit Woz, removing 2 players that are potential end game issues for town.  Obviously if Finn is scum, he takes out a town role, but that will happen regardless of when he gets lynched.  Better to know now vs later IMO.

Thoughts on this?

voting Finneas 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I agree with this.  11:4 is our current ratio.  Game could be done in 4 days minimum, and likely does not go past 7 more days.  Finn role -- if scum-- serves as an extra hit and that become very valuable in later days, same with Woz since he can be lynch proof for 2 days.  

If finn is town, he has not helped much at all and we could lynch him and have him hit Woz, removing 2 players that are potential end game issues for town.  Obviously if Finn is scum, he takes out a town role, but that will happen regardless of when he gets lynched.  Better to know now vs later IMO.

Thoughts on this?

voting Finneas 

@theuntouchable and @ET80 this was why I asked Finn. Basically see if he'd be town to remove himself for the sake of the greater good. I'm already locked onto Woz due to my +1 night move, but I'd be down to change my vote for the sake of this. IF Finn is scum, the longer we go without moving on him, the worse it plays for us. If we are pretty sure that one of them is scum, we would end up on the positive end of this. If BOTH are town, that leaves us with IMO BCB, Gopher, and James as my 3 highest remaining scum guys.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@theuntouchable and @ET80 this was why I asked Finn. Basically see if he'd be town to remove himself for the sake of the greater good. I'm already locked onto Woz due to my +1 night move, but I'd be down to change my vote for the sake of this. IF Finn is scum, the longer we go without moving on him, the worse it plays for us. If we are pretty sure that one of them is scum, we would end up on the positive end of this. If BOTH are town, that leaves us with IMO BCB, Gopher, and James as my 3 highest remaining scum guys.

I understand the why, it just seemed peculiar. The more I think about it tho the more I doubt malf would tell you to ask that. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I understand the why, it just seemed peculiar. The more I think about it tho the more I doubt malf would tell you to ask that. 

TBH I'm not good enough at this game to be that calculated. My game play whether scum or not is basically the same. Make random accusations, gauge reactions, operate based off of those reactions, see who votes/tries to sway votes for the right or wrong, and apply what I know about the game OP/style. Since I know literally nothing about Overwatch, I'm ignoring it altogether, aside from the open roles.

Archived