Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What's your read on Woz at the moment? Also, what do you think of PR's shenanigans right now?

i'm a big fan of saying "i don't care anymore" when it seems obvious you care too much about something. one of my favorite moves. i don't have a read, but putting a vote on him seemed like the right to move at that moment. what are his shenanigans? unless i was tagged/quotes i most likely didn't read it. i only really read @Nazgul and @Malfatron posts when i play for the most part now that mission and TLO are semi-retired 

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That in no way addresses what I asked.  If you weren't aware of my actions two nights ago, as evidenced by you asking a few hours ago, how would you know I was 0 for 5?

RAGS

So you want to try and paint me as mafia by trying to put it out there that I cant possibly know what you did 2 nights ago.....🤔🤔🤔

so let's go to the tape Bob....

On 5/14/2019 at 10:28 PM, Ragnarok said:

I tracked md4l and he went nowhere.

N1

On 5/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, Ragnarok said:

Tracking anyone N1 is a low probability shot.  And Flacco wasn't high on my scum list at that point.  

The person that I tracked did nothing.  

It makes complete sense.  If I was scum, it's who I would have had use the kill.  

It literally happens all the time.  Hell, I'm more inclined to defend a townie if I am scum.  

Thank you for understanding basic mafia play.  

N2

On 5/16/2019 at 3:21 PM, Ragnarok said:

Squire did nothing.

N3

On 5/16/2019 at 11:56 PM, Ragnarok said:

So I got redirected to touch.  Touch didn't do anything.  

N4

55 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes I did.  They did nothing.  I'm going to keep who I tracked to myself cause I dont think saying who helps town.

N5

What's that, you have admitted you were 0-5 and yet you try and paint me as mafia by claiming I have outside knowledge when in fact you have stated you are 0-5 .

2 mafia locks are squire and rags

For clarification I'm now voting rags 

tenor.gif?itemid=4781886

12 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i'm a big fan of saying "i don't care anymore" when it seems obvious you care too much about something. one of my favorite moves. i don't have a read, but putting a vote on him seemed like the right to move at that moment. what are his shenanigans? unless i was tagged/quotes i most likely didn't read it. i only really read @Nazgul and @Malfatron posts when i play for the most part now that mission and TLO are semi-retired 

Ahhh I gotcha, I was just curious since I didn't know if you got new info or discovered something or not, but no that makes sense.

As for PR, he's just really going IN on Rags right now (see above). 

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Once tk3 made it public that I protected him, there was no point in trying to hide where my move was. Mafia knew. Tonight they won't, despite your best efforts.

None of that makes sense of you are responding to my post.  

I said I asked you bc if you were mafia you would have freely given out a name in an attempt to set up the next hit or to just play some wifom

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

None of that makes sense of you are responding to my post.  

I said I asked you bc if you were mafia you would have freely given out a name in an attempt to set up the next hit or to just play some wifom

idk maybe I just misunderstood then? I think we're both on the same track, just coming at it from different directions?

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

idk maybe I just misunderstood then? I think we're both on the same track, just coming at it from different directions?

Sounds like it.  Basically I just asked you bc if you were mafia you'd actually answer imo.  You didnt so that makes me feel better about you.  

Day 6

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Matts* (173), Pickle** (173), Fin*** (173)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Woz (170)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)Woz (172)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Squire (170), Rags (173)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Mwil (171)

21. Matts – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

Vote Count (7 to lynch)
3 Woz – Zenyatta, Woz, Fin
1 Rags – Pickle
1 Mwil – Bcb
1 Matts – ET1
1 Pickle – ET2
1 Fin - ET3

On 5/17/2019 at 12:17 AM, theuntouchable said:

This makes me want squire 

So let me get this straight. We have someone attempt to manipulate the vote the night prior OFF of James (who was scum for those of you that don’t remember) to lynch gopher because he’s been inactive ......

y’all are better than this. 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's a smart play - Flacco is 83.3333333% cleared (because nobody likes it when someone says 100% cleared w/o an investigation) so giving someone cleared a 2x vote is a prudent move, IMO. 

I think if Tk3 was still alive, he would have gotten the 3rd.

You’re not at all concerned that squire couldn’t pick up on that? Instead he uses it as a way to try and paint me in a bad light. 

Hes also the same person that attempted to move the vote off James the night before. 

Archived