Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Dome said:

No, I just thought it was odd you had to specify that for him.

Oh, then, yeah.  I already told him that too.  He's just intent on characterizing this as some sort of push on him, when I'm just drawing out tells in an interaction.

Just now, SwAg said:

3900 tank/support flex, hmu brother.

Did I mention I'm a console pleb? My sister and I have the game on PC we will use on occasion, but I don't know if we've got the account to 25. I honestly have basically the same hero pool. Don't play Baptiste and Zarya is meh, but everything else in Tank and support is good.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like this Danger guy, Malf is clearly scum right now.  Town Malf wouldn't be afraid of taking a hard gut punch in a fight with me, scum Malf equivocates and dances.

prepare to be impressed once the roles are picked.

until then, have fun fighting with matts

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I hate to be that guy, but can someone please inform me as to what the Hybrid Hammer is? Otherwise I'm just going to treat it as we're talking about Reinhardt.

The lynch/night can happen early if there is a majority vote.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh, then, yeah.  I already told him that too.  He's just intent on characterizing this as some sort of push on him, when I'm just drawing out tells in an interaction.

Not a push, a conclusion that I should have known this term (you) or that I am lying about it (Dome). 

Both stances are stupid. 

Just now, Dome said:

Whicker left us in charge of the draft. How many in favor of skipping gopher do we need to make it official?

If we continue waiting on Gopher, and assuming he's not the only one, then this draft will take too long. Gopher can pick whenever he's able to.

Archived