Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You agreed with Tk3 saying because I pushed ET it was a soft claim. Your actual reason (completely wrong) was at least similar to a soft claim. The problem I had was you supporting Tk3s insane stance and continued push that it was a post of mine but he refused to say which post

You’re going to get lynched D1 like normal if you argue over past games in the current thread. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

So now, countering this around, knowing you flipped civ last game you are using this same logic to try and say they are scum from a “soft claim”. So you aren’t actually scum hunting..... you’re filling the thread with junk and looking for a rebuttal lynch on D1.

just by doing this you sound like your scum. 

I'm trying to lynch Matt's for his intentional WIFOM posts earlier. Do you even read lol

Do you really think that I think he soft claimed mafia lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=5690236

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hey @Forge, miss your musk...... you scum?

Probably. Or I'm town with scum predilections. But if it makes you worry less, regardless of what side I'm on, I'm just as big a liability for either

24 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Also why is everyone voting me, I’m one of the damn few guys that only runs around and heals people 

you remove a vote from 5 players at the start of a day.

hmmm.....who would that be most useful to?

either that, or you felt like you had to take lucio because you mentioned it before ( i found where you mentioned it pregame. and to answer your other question, no i didnt fully read pre day 1)

if civ, you are basically a vanilla townie.

taking that power number 2 overall would make no sense as civ

gopher

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You agreed with Tk3 saying because I pushed ET it was a soft claim. Your actual reason (completely wrong) was at least similar to a soft claim. The problem I had was you supporting Tk3s insane stance and continued push that it was a post of mine but he refused to say which post

No.  I literally expressly disagreed with that interpretation.  I merely repeated that it was tk3’s thought process.  I said this about ten times last game.  I have no idea how you don’t understand such ambiguous posts as “I don’t think Orca CC’d ET” in response to tk3 saying that.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

either that, or you felt like you had to take lucio because you mentioned it before ( i found where you mentioned it pregame. and to answer your other question, no i didnt fully read pre day 1)

gopher

You going to be a huge liability this game or what?

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’re going to get lynched D1 like normal if you argue over past games in the current thread. 

He’s not arguing, he’s randomly asserting things he imagined in his head as facts about the last game at this point.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do you really think that I think he soft claimed mafia lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=5690236

Then why fill the thread with nonsense? Filling in your “activity meter”?

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’d cuss you out like usual 

Eh I believe you for now

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

gopher

What’s wrong with vanilla townie? In an open role game, if I was scum, what advantage did I just give to scum? 

Archived