2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Aren’t you a Warriors fan? 

Shut up bro lol 

Sarcasm buddy, sarcasm…… 

Anyways, per Shams: 

Hornets are one of the potential suitors for Rozier if Walker leaves as expected. 

Celtics are targeting Kanter and Looney with their 4.8M room exception. 

Butler wants that 5th year badly and if he doesn't get it then he could start looking elsewhere. Philly wants both Butler and Harris back. 

Nets dream is a trio of KD, Kyrie and….. Jordan. But if they miss out on KD, they could look to sign Harris or Randle instead. 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

No blind hating here. You think an addition of a soon to be 32 year old Conley makes you contenders but somehow a 27/8/8 soon to be 35 year old, mega talent,  LeBron James is "fading." The hilarity to your thought process is pure entertainment. 

And keep up with the Giannis crap. It's legit the only thing you got. When he re-ups, I'll expect those same apologies as when you apologize for questioning LeBron's 2020 MVP reign.

Your posting style is a broken record and highly predictable. Surprise me with the next one...

I never said LeBron James is “fading” but he showed signs of slowing down last season. Obviously he put up great numbers but he also played matador defense and missed 27 games. When the playoffs roll around he’ll be 35.5 and when you take how much playoff ball he has played into account, he’ll have played the equivalent of 19 NBA seasons. Do I think he’s going to completely fall off of a cliff? No. But he’s only human and he’s going to decline eventually and you’re a fool if you think otherwise.  

And you’re a fool if you don’t think the Mike Conley addition makes us a contender in the wide open Western Conference. Conley is 32 but his game isn’t built around being a freak athlete, he’s one of the most skilled guards in the league. Mitchell will finally have another teammate that can consistently create his own and be a playmaker for others. Plus Ingles is an underrated playmaker and those 3 on the perimeter is one of the best defensive backcourts in the league. But you can keep hating.

Your posting style is predictable as well my boy. GiAnNiAs Is ThE bEsT. Stop it, Kawhi Leonard revoked the man’s superstar card and put the clampers on the guy. Giannis is at church somewhere right now praying that this man goes West. 

Also LOL at you thinking LeBron signing with the Lakers is bigger than Durant signing with the Warriors, LeBron signing with the Heat, and LeBron signing with the Cavaliers.  

Edited by NYRaider

38 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol what. I don’t even like Ball and he’s clearly a better asset than Kuzma. Kuzma is so average, he’s the Marcus Thornton of bigs. 

Yeah Ball at least has some upside, straps on defense, and does everything decently well other than score.

Woj bait: Reporting Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard have been discussing free agent scenarios that could include a future with them playing together. For now, there are two clear possibilities for them to sign into the same franchise: Clippers and Knicks. Story soon.

48 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I just don't know how Vegas or anyone can know which way Kawhi is leaning, one way or another.

They don't but there has been a ton of Kawhi to LAL momentum during the last 24-48 hour media cycle. 

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Woj bait: Reporting Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard have been discussing free agent scenarios that could include a future with them playing together. For now, there are two clear possibilities for them to sign into the same franchise: Clippers and Knicks. Story soon.

I love Woj but the man seems like a salty Lakers / LeBron hater. Almost every other national reporter is saying Kawhi to the Lakers is likely except for him.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I love Woj but the man seems like a salty Lakers / LeBron hater. Almost every other national reporter is saying Kawhi to the Lakers is likely except for him.

I dont get too tied up with evaluating info basis the source.
In a real way, nobody knows what they're talking about - at least IMO - so I just take in the data - in this case, the first I'd heard KD was seriously considering the LAC. Thats a relative new one for me. 

As a LAL fan - I'm obviously hoping it doesnt happen - but we shall see.

I dont see the NYK having much skin in the game - although I cant figure out why. They've got the cash. Is their ownership so lousy nobody wants to take any of it (?) or the roster such second level talent nobody wants to burn their career years away there? 

Just now, Leader said:

I dont see the NYK having much skin in the game - although I cant figure out why. They've got the cash. Is their ownership so lousy nobody wants to take any of it (?) or the roster such second level talent nobody wants to burn their career years away there? 

They're such a young team so it's an unappealing destination unless you know for sure that another max guy is willing to join you there. We've seen LeBron + Kyrie with rebuilding teams and Bron's camp made the Lakers gut their roster and Kyrie bolted as soon as he could out of Boston.