2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I thought Butler was all in on the Heat? Rumors change every second...

Miami is way over the cap and would need to get teams to accept their bad contracts without the ability to trade a 1st until 2023. Butler might want to go there, but Miami probably can't make it happen.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

And they didn’t even build it for hockey!! Dolan still may be worse tho

James Dolan is easily the worst owner in sports simply because it's not hard to sell The Knicks. You make an ungodly amount of secondary money on your contract, you play in the most famous arena on earth, you're the face of the cities favorite sports team. It's not a hard god damn sell until you see that disgusting gremlin and know that he'll get his paws all over it and screw it up somehow.

Just now, dante9876 said:

Terry Rozier getting 20 mill a year was cool wit you. 

Oh that's an overpay. But they need a PG so I understand why they would add him. I have no idea why Orlando added another stretch 4 / big wing 

Just now, champ11 said:

The only deal that has been a huge head scratcher for me has been the Aminu deal. Sry @FinneasGage

i think it makes sense. we had nobody that could reasonably step in as a reserve 4 unless you wanna stagger minutes w/ AG/Isaac. Aminu fits team identity. good locker room guy. i've only seen aminu in random *** playoff games, but PDX fans seem to agree the numbers are pretty reasonable. 

Archived