2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, showtime said:

That's what I was just saying.  All these moves are happening because the players know Kawhi is going to the Lakers.  I think Russell had serious interest in the Lakers, but once it became known that Kawhi is going then he needed to move on.  Same with the Clippers signing Bev, Butler deciding to not even give the Clippers a meeting, etc.  All of this stuff has happened this evening because Kawhi is going to the Lakers.

At least that's one theory, but that obviously could be wrong.

chris hasn't broke one thing today lol

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

That's what I was just saying.  All these moves are happening because the players know Kawhi is going to the Lakers.  I think Russell had serious interest in the Lakers, but once it became known that Kawhi is going then he needed to move on.  Same with the Clippers signing Bev, Butler deciding to not even give the Clippers a meeting, etc.  All of this stuff has happened this evening because Kawhi is going to the Lakers.

At least that's one theory, but that obviously could be wrong.

I mean Clippers were out once Butler went to Miami and Russell was going to get way more with Golden State and still be able to contend. 

how do people feel bout this magic squad at this point

PG: DJ Augustin | Markelle Fultz | Michael Carter-Williams 

SG: Evan Fournier | Terrence Ross

SF: Jonathan Isaac | Wesley Iwundu | Melvin Frazier

PF: Aaron Gordon | Al-Farouq Aminu | Chuma Okeke

C: Nikola Vucevic | Mo Bamba | Timofey Mozgov

Butler wants LeBron!

DeAngelo wants LeBron!

Kyrie wants LeBron!

Ariza does not want money he wants LeBron!

Beverly does not want money... he wants LeBron!

Kawhi wants LeBron!

Danny Green does not want money... he wants LeBron!

Seth Curry does not want to finally get paid... he wants LeBron!

57 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

My only issue is why would he sign with the clippers? If they had brought in Jimmy butler with Kawhi sure but if it's just Kawhi I just don't see it.

They're a talented team with depth and they have enough assets  to make a play for a high quality player if they want to.

Just now, JMG5 said:

I still don't see why Kawhi would go to the Lakers. He'll just be in LeBrons shadow.

That being said... that team would be fantastic. 

For one, they'd win the title and be the best team in the league.  Also, I think LeBron is selling the fact that he's going to fade away.  It'll be Kawhi's team shortly when LeBron is gone.  Kawhi and Davis.

If Kawhi stays in Toronto or went to the Clippers the league would be the most balanced it's been in a long time. If he goes to the Lakers it's just the Warriors again but a different team, and the big 3 is even better. I'm gonna be really disappointed if he goes to the Lakers because if he doesn't next year and beyond could be REALLY fun. AD/LeBron Lakers, Kawhi's Raps/Clippers, Bucks mostly running it back, new look Sixers, Celtics always hanging around, Nets when KD comes back, Nuggets up and coming, retooled Jazz, Rockets still there, retooled Warriors, up and coming teams with young talent like the Kings, Pels, Grizzlies, Hawks. 

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

how do people feel bout this magic squad at this point

PG: DJ Augustin | Markelle Fultz | Michael Carter-Williams 

SG: Evan Fournier | Terrence Ross

SF: Jonathan Isaac | Wesley Iwundu | Melvin Frazier

PF: Aaron Gordon | Al-Farouq Aminu | Chuma Okeke

C: Nikola Vucevic | Mo Bamba | Timofey Mozgov

it's not good :(

Archived