2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Utah has elite player development as well though. We'll see what happens, the plan is to play him off ball. Again when you're swapping Raul Neto for Emanuel Mudiay there's no reason to complain about it. 15 ppg scorer that'll be a spark plug for us with our 2nd unit. 

I'm just not going to abide hearing a second unit is elite w/ Mudiay as someone that has followed his career closely lol. Trust me. You don't want him as a significant part of the rotation - that tells me Utah has issues at guard if they actually need him. Which I don't think they do. Although Exum can't stay on the court. 

8 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Mudiay has a lot of talent but he's been awful thus far in his career. He did improve a solid amount last season though.

he kinda doesn't though. he has size and that's about it. opinion of someone that watched him play nightly for 3 years. 

32 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'm just not going to abide hearing a second unit is elite w/ Mudiay as someone that has followed his career closely lol. Trust me. You don't want him as a significant part of the rotation - that tells me Utah has issues at guard if they actually need him. Which I don't think they do. Although Exum can't stay on the court. 

He had his best year last year 15 ppg on 45% FG isn't bad. Again, he's our third string PG and he showed in NY last year that he can score at a decent clip. We're not building our team around him but he'll give us some offensive firepower off the bench as another guard that can create his own offense. 

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kawhi is in Toronto meeting with the Raptors brass in a downtown hotel today. Wonder if he announces later tonight? 

Nahhhhh......the meetings in LA ran a bit long and he needed to fly back to feed his dog who's food supply had run out :)

Archived