2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Ugh. Lame. We want the last few dominoes to fall now!!!

I want desperate teams to give a 1st for Iggy! Maybe a 2nd for Bradley!

Someone would give a second for Avery Bradley?  The dude is awful.  He's essentially completely useless offensively.  He's still a good defender, though.  What happened to him?  It's like he fell off of a cliff or something.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Someone would give a second for Avery Bradley?  The dude is awful.  He's essentially completely useless offensively.  He's still a good defender, though.  What happened to him?  It's like he fell off of a cliff or something.

he lost his Boston Mojo

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

he lost his Boston Mojo

He was such an elite defender in Boston.  One of my favorite players in the league to watch.  He would get into players and just had an older school feel about him.

21 minutes ago, showtime said:

Avery Bradley lowkey super underrated now. He was really good with Memphis. He still has the defensive ability and he’ll hit 3s. It’s where he’s been playing, put that dude on a playoff team and everyone is talking about how he’s one of the best 3/D guys in the league.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Avery Bradley lowkey super underrated now. He was really good with Memphis. He still has the defensive ability and he’ll hit 3s. It’s where he’s been playing, put that dude on a playoff team and everyone is talking about how he’s one of the best 3/D guys in the league.

He was much better with the Grizzlies, but he sucked arse for the Clippers - especially in the first half of the season.  He was so bad.  I guess it was the offensive system and how they were using him.  If he can consistently play like he did with Memphis, then he'd be really good.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

He was much better with the Grizzlies, but he sucked arse for the Clippers - especially in the first half of the season.  He was so bad.  I guess it was the offensive system and how they were using him.  If he can consistently play like he did with Memphis, then he'd be really good.

He’d be great for the Lakers if he gets bought out. Perfect fit.

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So if Kawhi doesn't announce today, let's agree to stop using that Lakers reddit source. Dude has been off on this the entire time and just saying a bunch of BS. 

Even if he does announce today, he’s full of BS. You don’t delay 3 days for “minor details”.

Archived