2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

The West should be fun to watch.

Clippers 1

Jazz, Nuggets, Blazers jumbled up in any order 2-6

Rockets 2-7 range depending on drama

Lakers 3 to 10 range depending on health, drama, chemistry, etc. 

Mavs and Pelicans somewhere 5-10?

Warriors in that 5-9 range

Spurs fighting for a 7 or 8

OKC not exactly terrible but what a conference!

I am sure we will get an injury surprise or two in there as well.

47 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Houston has to LOVE how this offseason has unfolded. You couldn’t script a better scenario for them.

Idk about “Love”. I’d gave preferred Kawhi staying with the raptors, and  AD being traded to the Celtics. 

I do like that OKC is no longer a threat

i like that Kawhi screwed over the lakers big time 

I hate that PG and Kawhi are on the same team

i like that we brought back the same roster 

so love is too strong a word but we should be top 4 with Denver, Clippers and Lakers. Warriors still good too, especially once thompson comes back. 

East got WIDE OPEN and much worse this off season. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Idk about “Love”. I’d gave preferred Kawhi staying with the raptors, and  AD being traded to the Celtics. 

I do like that OKC is no longer a threat

i like that Kawhi screwed over the lakers big time 

I hate that PG and Kawhi are on the same team

i like that we brought back the same roster 

so love is too strong a word but we should be top 4 with Denver, Clippers and Lakers. Warriors still good too, especially once thompson comes back. 

East got WIDE OPEN and much worse this off season. 

I mean, I wouldn't say the Lakers got screwed big time.  Of course Kawhi going there would have been what they wanted, but they still have LeBron and Davis with the potential to add more not only this season, but in the future.  The Rockets window is closed.  They had their chance two years ago and didn't get it done.  They're a worse team now than they were then and other teams in the conference got better.  Once Klay comes back (probably late season), the Warriors are better than the Rockets without a doubt.

I'm not sold on Denver as being a top 4 team, yet.  Maybe Houston sneaks in that 4th spot.

On 6/27/2019 at 3:11 PM, BStanRamFan said:

You think Silver should let the Lakers play everyone 3 v. 5 when they sign Kawhi? It might make it more fair. HAHAHAHAHAHA Hope KD stays with GS and they can meet in the 2021 WCF as battle of the century. 

Lebron/AD/Kawhi/Kuz > Steph/KD/Klay/Draymon

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The West should be fun to watch.

Clippers 1

Jazz, Nuggets, Blazers jumbled up in any order 2-6

Rockets 2-7 range depending on drama

Lakers 3 to 10 range depending on health, drama, chemistry, etc. 

Mavs and Pelicans somewhere 5-10?

Warriors in that 5-9 range

Spurs fighting for a 7 or 8

OKC not exactly terrible but what a conference!

I am sure we will get an injury surprise or two in there as well.

On e again. The disrespect is real! Just y’all wait!!!

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

I mean, I wouldn't say the Lakers got screwed big time.  Of course Kawhi going there would have been what they wanted, but they still have LeBron and Davis with the potential to add more not only this season, but in the future.  The Rockets window is closed.  They had their chance two years ago and didn't get it done.  They're a worse team now than they were then and other teams in the conference got better.  Once Klay comes back (probably late season), the Warriors are better than the Rockets without a doubt.

I'm not sold on Denver as being a top 4 team, yet.  Maybe Houston sneaks in that 4th spot.

He screwed the lakers by waiting so long that so many free agents had already signed. 

Hate on the rockets if you want but they are a top 4 team still 

30 million over 2 years for a 10 4 2 guy who has never averaged more than 29 minutes a game in 10 seasons?

This might be the most LeBron GM signing of all-time.

Green was going to be a very nice signing for someone... as long as you did not give him a 50% raise over his career high salary.

Archived