2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Giannis will stay there. He is loyal.

Rebuild it is.

Probably yea but I think this is the most unhealthy way to dive on into but I’m just gonna dive on in anyways. 

The link is there. It’s not likely but whatever. If things do go horribly wrong in Milwaukee the next two years we’ll see. 

The 1 seed is wide open now. The nuggets and Rockets have a clear advantage for the 1 seed (not saying either will be the best) but neither team has any roster adjustment to mess with. Pretty much everyone else is making major changes to everything. Lakers and Clippers are going to have adjustment periods, and neither probably chases the 1 seed too hard because they both have guys they need to rest. Warriors could be better than people think, but I think they probably are 4-6.

We could legit see a Clippers vs Warriors or Lakers vs Warriors first round series. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Even if Kawhi left - I think your supporting cast around PG and RWB would be better than OKCs.

They would have had to trade everybody to match contracts. It would have been worse than OKC.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hold up, so Presti offered PG and Westbrook to the Raptors? Basically tried to leverage the Raptors and Clippers against each other? If Raptors pull off getting Westbrook and PG, what does Kawhi do then? Re-sign or go with the Lakers? Guessing latter. 

He would had went to Lakers. 

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

they weren't playing with lebron james

They also started playing very well before Cousins' injury. Maybe a fluke 15 game sample, but they were beating some damn good teams.

I don't even feel like Cousins is that big of a risk at this point. RHJ wouldn't be awful, but only if Morris and Green are off the table.

Archived