2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Imagine adding LeBron to be worse than a team with Joe Ingles as the #2 option. Then adding AD and still being worse than that team... lmao. 

Well that is some imagination then because it certainly isn't reality.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude makes himself look dumber with every keystroke. It's truly amazing.

Pretty sad but normally why I choose to ignore the NBA forum altogether. A bunch of trolls who clown on anything Laker related yet the Lakers have the worst fans ever... Lakers fans on here are actually pretty mello and down-to-earth yet troll..troll..troll.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Pretty sad but normally why I choose to ignore the NBA forum altogether. A bunch of trolls who clown on anything Laker related yet the Lakers have the worst fans ever... Lakers fans on here are actually pretty mello and down-to-earth yet troll..troll..troll.

This is incredibly false. Maybe 2-3 of you aren't completely obnoxious.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

@NYRaider how is Mitchell as a defender? Utah is the most complete team in the West imo. Shot creators, elite 3 point threats, and elite rim protection...not sure what to make of their perimeter defense though I know Conley was good, but not sure now

Edit: and a fantastic coach and system to boot

Conley and Mitchell will be one of the best defensive backcourts in the league.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wtf have you met @Leader? Look at the bs  he spewed all week long lol

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They were 28-27 with LeBron on the court.

Lebron was injured on 12/27 of last year. The team was 21+15 at the time.

By time he returned - due to injury to others on the team, plus all the "everybodies gonna get traded for AD" rumors flying around - the team was pretty much out of it.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Still can’t tell if he’s just being sarcastic or what...

Dont extend the mental effort. He's been trying to lure me into his trolling for weeks.
I just read it and scroll on past.

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Believe what you want but you and NYRaider(after he’s already been banned under his previous names) make this forum unbearable. 

Big false tbh. I'm sorry you have to listen to all my Lakers trash talk thats not directed at you in anyway. I do apologize for that.

13 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

It all depends on Klays health for me. Curry and Dryamond alone aren't enough to earn a top 8 seed out West, imo. If Klay comes back before the all star beak, maybe they can sneak into the playoffs. However I can't see them (as it stands) being better than any of those other teams. 

Curry, Draymond are good enough to be top 8 imo. But it’s not just Curry and Draymond. It’s including D-lo too.

Archived