2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, beekay414 said:

But I'll stop derailing the thread for the sake of everyone else's sanity. My apologies.

For real. acting like a clown dm like a man not make a scene like a 15 year old girl. I like you dawg but you make it hard sometimes..

Ima have to Masvadal your cheeks 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Like, in the Summer League championship or.......

No athlete or team from Wisconsin is making it to a championship. Good enough to make the semifinals. Like Ben Askren last night he got a #1 contender fight but got bodied by a journeyman. Similar to the Bucks getting bodied by Kyle Lowry.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

No athlete or team from Wisconsin is making it to a championship. Good enough to make the semifinals. Like Ben Askren last night he got a #1 contender fight but got bodied by a journeyman. Similar to the Bucks getting bodied by Kyle Lowry.

Must be why the Packers won the Super Bowl in 2011. 

How are them Raiders by the way? As many titles lately as the Jazz? Nice.

22 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The pop special. I hope Pop request a trade to the Lakers. 

The only thing I really have to look forward to this year, as a Spurs fan, is the development of Lonnie Walker and Derrick White. I can't complain too much though. This franchise has rewarded my fanhood more than the Eagles, Dodgers, and Blues put together.

10 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Broooo, you literally said Kobe post Achilles put up those numbers. Not Mitchell.

Bro he said Mitchell was on the same level of him. I was being sarcastic saying if Kobe put up Mitchell’s numbers on a torn Achilles then he was better than I remember...

27 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The only thing I really have to look forward to this year, as a Spurs fan, is the development of Lonnie Walker and Derrick White. I can't complain too much though. This franchise has rewarded my fanhood more than the Eagles, Dodgers, and Blues put together.

I know it’s just summer league but damn he looked impressive 

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I know it’s just summer league but damn he looked impressive 

Walker is tearing it up, but granted it's mostly against bums. Still, he looks explosive/quick and hasn't had a problem creating his own shot. Makes me want a Derozan trade to happen asap

Archived