2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Have you seen the new Marvel themed Mitchell 1s? Cleanest shoe to drop in a while. The fact he got a signature shoe from adidas shows that he’s on track to be a superstar. He got a shoe before Giannis.

Shoes....we talkin' about shoes...

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not shocked you're, yet again, moving goalposts to fit your narrative.

Take the damn L. This ain't a good look, homie. 

After 5 seasons in the league you’re a veteran not a young player anymore. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I honestly in my heart believe that Mitchell is the best young player in the league. I’ve given legitimate reasoning. 

The Suns have averaged about 20 wins per year with Booker.  

You're using circular (at best) logic that's shown to be hypocritical (you'll apply it to other players when it serves your narrative to tear them down, but not to Mitchell; conversely you excuse Mitchell for things that you won't excuse other players for).  Rather than looking at set qualifiers and arriving at a conclusion, you started at the conclusion you wanted to and built the narrative necessary to arrive at that conclusion - however necessary.

The only thing I've yet to see from you is the moving of the goalposts argument qualifying "young," which is probably because no one has pushed a hard argument on Giannis (who is only 2 years and 2 months older than Mitchell).

Meanwhile, you keep sidestepping answering questions posed to you, and in one case played the "I'm taking my ball and going home" card (which, I'll be honest, I suspect it's because you don't actually know the roster - not Utah's, Dallas' - you were talkign about and weredoing a weak job of bulk-stat supporting your argument... while wanting to also use bulk stats on the other side of the coin to support your narrative).

Sorry, bro, but that's textbook obtuse.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You're using circular (at best) logic that's shown to be hypocritical (you'll apply it to other players when it serves your narrative to tear them down, but not to Mitchell; conversely you excuse Mitchell for things that you won't excuse other players for).  Rather than looking at set qualifiers and arriving at a conclusion, you started at the conclusion you wanted to and built the narrative necessary to arrive at that conclusion - however necessary.

The only thing I've yet to see from you is the moving of the goalposts argument qualifying "young," which is probably because no one has pushed a hard argument on Giannis (who is only 2 years and 2 months older than Mitchell).

Meanwhile, you keep sidestepping answering questions posed to you, and in one case played the "I'm taking my ball and going home" card (which, I'll be honest, I suspect it's because you don't actually know the roster - not Utah's, Dallas' - you were talkign about and weredoing a weak job of bulk-stat supporting your argument... while wanting to also use bulk stats on the other side of the coin to support your narrative).

Sorry, bro, but that's textbook obtuse.

Damn. If you ever decide to change careers, you should consider becoming a surgeon.

The Suns will have NBA caliber role players coming off the bench:

Tyler Johnson

Mikal Bridges

Frank Kaminsky

Aron Baynes

not counting Ty Jerome and Cam Johnson (i’d rather have Melton than Jerome)

Rubio

Booker

Oubre

Saric

Ayton

Devin Booker will have his first legit NBA Coach in his career...

Archived