2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Raps shot terribly from three and the Warriors shot incredible from three and the Raps should have won

Helps when you have double the offensive rebounds and FT attempts. 

Its amazing that the Warriors hit so many threes yet Curry missed a good amount open ones late

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm probably riding a high, but the Dubs take game 6. Dray has a big game and no way the Warriors lose all three at home right??? 

I mean game 7 will in all likelihood be a loss, but get to that game please!!!

Let me cut them homer wings of ya. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm probably riding a high, but the Dubs take game 6. Dray has a big game and no way the Warriors lose all three at home right??? 

I mean game 7 will in all likelihood be a loss, but get to that game please!!!

I feel this way as well but my heart might stop if we lose another game 7

Just now, El ramster said:

Let me cut them homer wings of ya. 

Give me one day of this!!!!!

Just now, champ11 said:

Bruh.....ups and downs again but had some big moments. He gave a boost after the injury and that was huge 

At this point it comes down to Boogie or Bell. Washed as hell Boogie is better than that bum lol. 

6 minutes ago, amac said:

I don’t think Golden State has the juice to pull out 2 more. Can’t count on cousins to have another decent game, and Toronto’s supporting cast has actually been showing up 

Truth. Without KD, GS just doesn't have it. Iggy and Dray have to hit shots, and they're not doing that. It'll take out of this world performances from Klay and Steph to win Game 6. I think they're done.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Give me one day of this!!!!!

At this point it comes down to Boogie or Bell. Washed as hell Boogie is better than that bum lol. 

We got Boogie and Looney out here at 60% and Bell can’t even figure out which guy is his on defense 

Archived