2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Props to Curry.  He balled out tonight, but the Raptors win as expected.  Klay comes back game 4.  I'm still not sold on Durant playing this series and won't be until I actually see him playing.

If Durant left this off-season would the Warriors be able to re-sign Klay and bolster the bench/role players a bit?

TOR's inside rotation on D was up to the job, Cousins and Draymond didn't find guys for such easy open looks like in Game 2.   And on O, TOR moved the ball, and going 40+ percent from behind the arc, a dream game for them.

Curry's 47 was unbelievable, he was the best player on the court.  But TOR had the next 4 top guys IMO tonight.  

I will believe KD is playing when he starts practicing regularly, I think it's more likely to count on Klay Game 4, and that grade 2 calf strain puts a very iffy ETA for KD.   But TOR got the must-win they needed.    They would be in amazing shape if they could pull out game 4, but I expect Klay back, so that's GS with 1 of their 2 missing top-3 weapons back.  It won't be easy as it was tonight - and even then, GS kept it close for 42+ minutes, enough to keep in reach.   Full props to TOR for bouncing back, you can't take that away from them.  They had a huge advantage handed to them, and they delivered as hoped. 

Man, this series became officially interesting after game 1, but now it's a true 50-50 affair with Klay back next game, and KD not practicing yet.   Wow.

Archived