Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Interesting. Seems not very swag town like to cast a vote so soon without any real evidence. Swag have you been knocked off your game this badly?

Well, now my evidence is that you're connected to Mission.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Hey guys, we got two of ‘em.

This is 100% an early game post that mission points at a teammate. Guarantee it.

I'm okay with this theory as long as we lynch Mission to test it.

Just now, Dome said:

What?

If you believe you’ve “got two of em”. Put your money where your mouth is and vote me. I’ve said I’m town. Most of you trash how bad of a player I am but most can’t ever read me successfully. So come on. You’ve got me. Step up to the plate. 

Just now, Counselor said:

And you’d be wrong. And that would be a bad mistake for us. This renegade game style is intriguing. Are you sure you aren’t holding a grudge for my terrible play in our last game?

If you were terrible last game, what will or has changed?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And you’d be wrong. And that would be a bad mistake for us. This renegade game style is intriguing. Are you sure you aren’t holding a grudge for my terrible play in our last game?

Yeah, I'm sure.  When I wagon on Dingo it will be due to a grudge, though.

Just now, Counselor said:

If you believe you’ve “got two of em”. Put your money where your mouth is and vote me. I’ve said I’m town. Most of you trash how bad of a player I am but most can’t ever read me successfully. So come on. You’ve got me. Step up to the plate. 

lol, he's talking about me.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If you were terrible last game, what will or has changed?

Nothing I’m always terrible except for game three of the mini games when the big action happened on Sunday. So if you want to lynch me for being a terrible player that’s on you. But I’m 100% town.