Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

To be fair, I don't even like Marvel. 99% are trash.

Marvels comic and breadth of characters outshine. Plus I grew up in the 90s watching XMen cartoons every Sat morning. to they will always have my heart. DC has the Nolan batmans, but every other movie theyve made has been mediocre/bad.

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Marvels comic and breadth of characters outshine. Plus I grew up in the 90s watching XMen cartoons every Sat morning. to they will always have my heart. DC has the Nolan batmans, but every other movie theyve made has been mediocre/bad.

TBH. Super Heroes are all boring and corny as s-.

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

Can we add some DC folks to this too?  Marvel is kind of for the neck beard crowd.

I second this.

If not at least a meta joke on the captain marvel role where they aren't sure of their alignment. 

"Give up kid, that stone will be mine!"

Rackcs picked himself up from the rubble. "Never!" he said, "You'll get this stone over my dead body!"

The towering figure stood before him and grinned wickedly. "Promise?"

Rackcs jumped up and surprised AFlaccoSeagulls with a shot to the jaw that sent him reeling backwards before hitting him with a few shots from his blasters. AFlaccoSeagulls glared at him and gave a primal roar before charging. Rackcs tried to jump out of the way but was not quick enough. AFlaccoSeagulls wrapped his arms tightly around rackcs, crushing him as he threw them both out of a window. They hit the ground below with a loud thud.

Rackcs rolled out of AFlaccoSeagulls' grasp as they panted on the ground. They both slowly rose to their feet. AFlaccoSeagulls just smirked at the tired and worn-out hero.

"Ready to give up yet? Just give me the stone and go home."

"No, I can't give up the stone. Why do you even want this thing anyway?"

"We've got big plans kid. That stone is just another step towards getting rid of you Avenger losers once and for all."

AFlaccoSeagulls marched forward towards rackcs and reached down to grab him when there was a sudden, blinding flash of purple light. AFlaccoSeagulls staggered backwards clutching his stomach.

"You gave me no choice..." rackcs muttered softly. He opens his hand to reveal the Power Stone glowing in his palm.

AFlaccoSeagulls removed his hands to reveal a gaping hole in his stomach. He collpased to the ground and never moved again.

AFlaccoSeagulls is dead. He was Kingpin, Sinister Six-Aligned.

Rackcs breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned to agony as pain shot throughout his body. Looks like AFlaccoSeagulls did more damage than he initially thought. As things started to fade to black, he noticed another giant figure moving towards him. Everything was spotty and he couldn't tell who it was. The unknown figure reached down and grabbed the Power Stone from his hand before walking off. Rackcs tried to call out to him but only a wheeze came out. He laid still, taking his last painful breaths.

Rackcs is dead. He was Starlord, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Day 1! With 24 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch! The Deadline is Sunday at 10 PM EST.