Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I'll give everyone a chance to weigh in on this. If nobody is going to be around during the weekend I don't want to start it then.

Just now, rackcs said:

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I'll give everyone a chance to weigh in on this. If nobody is going to be around during the weekend I don't want to start it then.

I already cancelled all my weekend plans in preparation for this thing.

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

During a holiday weekend? Vote me off now then, because I'm gonna be dead to here.

Bro he is doing a 2 day 1st day

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd be fine with starting ASAP and just not have a night on Memorial Day.  

I agree with this. @rackcs

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'd prefer to start asap and not have night on Monday if that is an option. Later next week I have stuff going on

34 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'd prefer a Tuesday start myself.

• Like 1