Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

It seems like more people want to go ahead and start now than later. I'm thinking that to try to compromise and please everybody here, I'm going to send out the roles tomorrow morning, and have the first day go long till Sunday at 10. Then we'll have a whole 24 hour night phase that'll end Monday at 10. Then things will really get in the swing after that.

26 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It seems like more people want to go ahead and start now than later. I'm thinking that to try to compromise and please everybody here, I'm going to send out the roles tomorrow morning, and have the first day go long till Sunday at 10. Then we'll have a whole 24 hour night phase that'll end Monday at 10. Then things will really get in the swing after that.

Hey. Thats my plan. 

Roles will go out tomorrow morning. Day phase will last till Sunday at 10. Night 1 will end Tuesday at 10. I am doing the long night phase because some people are saying Monday is a complete no go for them. That's just the price of starting now right before the holiday weekend is that we'll have a bit slower first day and night phase. 

• Like 2