Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

By the time I left for my vacay this morning, I was almost positive I was not going to get a protection (which was accurate) and that I needed to do it myself

how did you know that nobody protected you?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

rolefishing

Ofcourse I am

Just now, Malfatron said:

how did you know that nobody protected you?

Again, I am not read up, but Sanchez and Counselor both claimed BG. Sanchez  killed himself and Counselor said he was protecting Swag. 

Right?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

sanchez wasnt the BG in the classic defintion.

Also - I want to point something out as I just saw your post on the last page. 

I have always said a BG is someone that protected from a kill. One of the BDL guys (BCB I am pretty sure) said that a BG will protect against anything. 

I figured if the game was going full BDL that I would have at least 1 night I could force the Lie Detector issue with no recourse. Obviously with so many of you agreeing to say you are avengers, had I lived long enough, I could go back to those late game. 

Dont ever dou......

NM

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313

Why claim on day 1?

You said to get lie detector possibilies, drive conversation, draw protection, to act scummy, and probably a few others. What was the #1 reason for doing it so early 

Just read the last few pages. Like this below.

If I had to give a #1 reason though - Honestly, I wanted the challenge once I saw the role. I didnt want to play it safe.

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Youve got it wrong. 

When I started my claim - I had every intention of using the lie detector. I thought I would draw a hit. I also thought we would have an all-protect BG. 

By the time I left for my vacay this morning, I was almost positive I was not going to get a protection (which was accurate) and that I needed to do it myself. 

Protectors dont always know who to target, my goal was to give them that target so that I could get an investigation. 

MattS for so many reasons:

1. Claiming Day 1 

2. Saying you have a N1 power and then backtracking/lying

3. Adding another power to it after claiming one power

4. Adding THREE MORE POWERS for a total of FIVE?!?!?! When did Black Panther became the most powerful super hero ever? I’m behind on the movies and all, but man.

5. Danger posting almost immediately on page 170something

6. Waking up to almost 30 pages to read through, taking me almost an hour 

7. Overall slimy gameplay 

8. Pushing Uber aggressive play style and dictating the entire direction of the game. You’re that guy at the poker table no one wants to play with.

I’m sure there are more.

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

3. Adding another power to it after claiming one power

4. Adding THREE MORE POWERS for a total of FIVE?!?!?! When did Black Panther became the most powerful super hero ever? I’m behind on the movies and all, but man.

This part I will address. 

@The Orca asked me day 1 about "changing my role" to have a roleblock. I said on Day 1 "there might be more to come".  I told him then I hadnt revealed everything. 

But whateves on the rest of it. I took a shot. Likely going to die for it. 

Archived