Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:
6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Man idk how to feel about this

I said thats not the civs win goal.

Malf asked "whats the goal"

Dude is not a CIV. He was posting at an alarming rate and slipped. Its so freaking obvious it hurts my head.

silly bird, do you really think i was looking for an actual answer there?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
10 minutes ago, Dome said:

I dont expect mafia to lynch their own, that should be self explanatory.

I seriously have done it to every scum partner I've ever had lol

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It happens all the time. Sometimes by necessity, sometimes for a lolcelar attempt on a scum who's on numbered days anyways. What are you talking about?

I'm plenty logical. I just don't agree with you.

Please, find all the other's who will agree with you that I'm not logical or I'm not playing. I'll wait. 

..... you know how to play this game. Right? People lie. They make points to mislead.

Have you ever considered that I do understand your points (however difficult you've made them to understand) and just don't put any weight into them?

If I am being completely honest, I have played dozens of games with you and I dont remember you ever contributing anything that lead to a real result. You just nitpick people and give Malf good lov'n. 

Maybe you ride his joke because you have no innate ability and you try to latch on to sails? Or maybe you just play the game to socialize with friends, and you still dont have any ability to catch mafia on your own? I dont know. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If I am being completely honest, I have played dozens of games with you and I dont remember you ever contributing anything that lead to a real result. You just nitpick people and give Malf good lov'n. 

Maybe you ride his joke because you have no innate ability and you try to latch on to sails? Or maybe you just play the game to socialize with friends, and you still dont have any ability to catch mafia on your own? I dont know. 

but you are going to be on the wrong side of history on this topic

even if dome is mafia. (i would expect dome to defend me if hes mafia as well. it would be the right move for mafia).

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I am being completely honest, I have played dozens of games with you and I dont remember you ever contributing anything that lead to a real result.

Then your memory is as bad as mine. I've had other players tell me they use my nitpicking to form their own reads and it's very helpful. To each their own I guess.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You just nitpick people and give Malf good lov'n. 

Correct.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hot take.

I'll ride his joke to the moon and back. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I seriously have done it to every scum partner I've ever had lol

next time you are scum though.....openly defend a mafioso

just to keep em guessing

I am furiously typing with out giving much pause. Dumb comment is dumb. I own it. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

leave dome alone or he will leave us to be with his wife on her birthday

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I said thats not the civs win goal.

Malf asked "whats the goal"

Dude is not a CIV. He was posting at an alarming rate and slipped. Its so freaking obvious it hurts my head.

It's possible, but I don't think it's 100% or even close really. At least from what you've told/shown me just now (I could have missed things and also need things pretty spelled out for me right now as I'm exhausted from traveling all day).

When I'm posting quickly (aka not really thinking twice about my posts), I'll often make comments that get misinterpreted (such as my joke vote for Forge) at least in part because I didn't stop and think twice about how the posts actually reads. It's just how it sounds in my head. I can easily imagine a scenario where Malf is being truthful and made that post as bait towards you without thinking about how it came across or about how poor of bait it really was

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

leave dome alone or he will leave us to be with his wife on her birthday

I wont tho.

Not til she's ready for her present. 

giphy.gif

And then I'll have to think of something quick.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It's just how it sounds in my head. I can easily imagine a scenario where Malf is being truthful and made that post as bait towards you without thinking about how it came across or about how poor of bait it really was

it was like a joking bait. i was being snarky 

Archived