Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I could forgive 1 slip, maybe 2, but 3.......🤔🤔🤔

You are losing it my friend.  I'm not gonna address the PM thing bc it is irrelevant to me and I wont consider it as damaging either way.  

What I will consider is yeh words that were used in the posts.  

You said "in the civ PM" and from my viewpoint that is a huge slip.  

Then you said "the civs will lynch you"  that's the 2nd slip thus now establishing your stance in relation to the rest of the thread.  

You use the word "the" to distinguish a separation from what follows.  Its subconscious and is extremely alarming.  

Now the 3rd slip 🤔🤔🤔

matts 

This is awful

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is so dumb and 99% of perceived slips are literally not slips and cause tunneling that has no correlation with alignment

I would speculate that “slip” lynches have a lower rate of success than a regular lynch, especially when the “slip” in question is this dumb

D1 in a 24 person game and he has done so 3 times with the 3rd being the most damning imo. 

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It begins anew.  

You do always call me mafia.  Every game.  Not a few games.  And you're never right for any viable reason.  If you call someone scum in every game, yes you will find a nut now and then.  So yes, I didn't care that you listed me cause you always list me.  But I did like the baseless accusations, like about what I've been guilty of as town or what I do or don't believe is a scum tell.  

I did think that liking the posts would get under your skin which I do always enjoy.    

There is one thing we can all celebrate this game.  I'm not a tracker.   

This is not really the reaction I was expecting

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

D1 in a 24 person game and he has done so 3 times with the 3rd being the most damning imo. 

If he's done something three times, it's not really a "slip" anymore.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You are right.  I guess its progressed past a slip and towards something worse.  Even more damning then.  🤔

Lol what?

Matts is one of my stronger civ reads right now. You're going to need a lot more than this weak tunnel. He didn't "slip." Him saying "the civs" doesn't mean an admission of scum.

Matts, Utley, and ET I probably won't vote today.

I also think Counselor is playing his town game. People just aren't used to his personality and he's not used to mafia so they clash and it seems out of place.

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is not really the reaction I was expecting

Why?  He says this same tiresome bit every time despite me disproving it every game he makes the ludicrous claim.

27 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is so dumb and 99% of perceived slips are literally not slips and cause tunneling that has no correlation with alignment

I would speculate that “slip” lynches have a lower rate of success than a regular lynch, especially when the “slip” in question is this dumb

i agree.

people arent always going to have precise language

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Matts, Utley, and ET I probably won't vote today.

I also think Counselor is playing his town game. People just aren't used to his personality and he's not used to mafia so they clash and it seems out of place.

NWO!!!!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why?  He says this same tiresome bit every time despite me disproving it every game he makes the ludicrous claim.

It seems more over-the-top than was I expecting. As well as the two add-on sentences after that kind of take attention away from the meat of the response.

Idk I guess I was expecting him to brush you off more

Archived