Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It's not. I have a town read on Danger's slot because of the way Danger acted. If you think that's wrong then I'd welcome an explanation on why

he was just in a long brutal game (overwatch) where he had to endure multiple days

he mentioned that it was wearing him out

so when some things happened that seemed to be detrimental to mafia( like the lolclear pm thing by matts), he peaced out

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out. I keep reading it, wonder if I'm reading too much into it, but then I feel like something about it shouldn't feel right, but there's nothing I can find that overly bugs me. It's just a sequence that I feel like should big me  in fact, I think it's had an inverse affect. It's weird, but that's what makes it fascinating for me. 

You're hedging again.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out. I keep reading it, wonder if I'm reading too much into it, but then I feel like something about it shouldn't feel right, but there's nothing I can find that overly bugs me. It's just a sequence that I feel like should big me  in fact, I think it's had an inverse affect. It's weird, but that's what makes it fascinating for me. 

I feel there can be 2 thoughts on how players vote (probably more, but these 2 revolve around this point)

1.  Players should vote for who they feel is scum and not necessarily follow the heard easily...thus leading to scattered VC like we had

2.  Consolidating votes pushes scum to make a choice to stand out if they want to save a teammate.  Scattered votes means it only takes around 20-25% of players to lynch someone and that allows scum to hide rather easily

I know some players feel you should vote your reads, while others are more in the consolidation of votes camp.  

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

You're hedging again.

Sure. Or I just find it fascinating. 

Tell the truth 100% of the time, you're lying 60% of the time. I don't need to hedge an opinion. When I have a strong opinion it's known. When I'm unsure, I'm unsure. I don't mind putting that out there either

Archived