Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

So when I come back civ and it shows that you were the primary pusher of my lynch, it says what exactly? You're mafia or having playing an abysmal civ game...

a bad read isnt an abysmal civ game.

stop this false narrative

as the game goes on, it becomes easier to solve 

i will likely be hit before then, but if not, i will solve the game.

i dont care how bad your lynch would make me look. it would give me more information.

for instance, mafia might have been more likely to stand pat during the sanvhez bandy

if you are mafia, it gives evem more info

Doesn’t Fury fake his own death? According to google he did. Perhaps it is something like that? Maybe Sanchez survives? But it requires a jump to a different portal or something? I don’t know I haven’t watched all the movies.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

We just saw a game where mafia stopped their own night kill.  Sure different in that they were looking to get a "cleared" player in the minds of many.  Do you know for certain that Mafia had a N1 Kill?  How many watchers, trackers, invests, etc did town potentially miss out on using on N1?

Technically, it is not an impossibility.  But knowing rack from WF and how he mods, I will go with a 99.999% chance it was a townie move.  

Just now, Malfatron said:

a bad read isnt an abysmal civ game.

stop this false narrative

as the game goes on, it becomes easier to solve 

i will likely be hit before then, but if not, i will solve the game.

i dont care how bad your lynch would make me look. it would give me more information.

for instance, mafia might have been more likely to stand pat during the sanvhez bandy

if you are mafia, it gives evem more info

Lynching you would give much better info iyam

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No.

Mafia has had the ability to end night early, not stop night altogether. They gain nothing from ending night altogether.

If this were a mafia ability we'd have seen a quick night with a death

The game I'm talking about we had the ability to forgoe night it was used "as a bomb" someone thought 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

We just saw a game where mafia stopped their own night kill.  Sure different in that they were looking to get a "cleared" player in the minds of many.  Do you know for certain that Mafia had a N1 Kill?  How many watchers, trackers, invests, etc did town potentially miss out on using on N1?

maybe, but ultimately i dont think it changes much whether mafia or civ used the move.

i certainly dont want this to be the primary debate today

i am guessing mafia has a factional hit because usually they do.

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lynching ksh will see whether the trains were civ-civ or mafia-civ

its the best play 

dont overthink this

KSJ, lots of late movement and Tk3 wasnt even involved lol

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i might be convinced to vote dome. but thats about it

dome is buddying me too much for my liking

Will you entertain Utley if he votes?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Doesn’t Fury fake his own death? According to google he did. Perhaps it is something like that? Maybe Sanchez survives? But it requires a jump to a different portal or something? I don’t know I haven’t watched all the movies.

He fakes his own death.  At least once.

The first thing that jumps to mind with a blue portal would be the tesseract from Avengers 1.  

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If "a blue portal" is true to the movies, it's the space stone/tesseract. My guess is Loki.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

He could have been hinting at his role...he took everyone 

I think this is it. It makes too much sense. But the going somewhere we wouldn’t want to go? Like it’s bad for town to skip night one? 

Archived