Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

he already knows he is peacing out, so he just wants to claim thos injustice in thread.

later, he says "dont read into anything" like he doesnt want his team to suffer

its a valid argument for utley being mafia.

dont dismiss this

matts said he (danger) had personal stuff going on to vouch for him.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude I've been at urgent care this morning and am tired af but still am trying to answer a 1000 questions give a break.  

Let me find who voted me

Ok...1.  I hope all is as well as can be at urgent care.  2.  It was one question.  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think he was just pissed and commented...then realized what was going on and said and then wanted out...then Counselor wanted to quick lynch him to make himself look good

But a member of mafia would know there was no N0, right? Because he would know Flacco was never actually on his team. Why would a scum member think to throw a fit about that on the way out?

Idk man it's just not enough to convince me. And Counselor is a town read for me so that doesn't help

Just now, Malfatron said:

so, if i could kill 1 guy right now and see the flip, utley feels like there are a lot of connections

if i could kill 1 guy, it would be utley

Give me

ragnarok

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

he already knows he is peacing out, so he just wants to claim thos injustice in thread.

later, he says "dont read into anything" like he doesnt want his team to suffer

its a valid argument for utley being mafia.

dont dismiss this

I won't dismiss it entirely. I just need more than that and an association with one of my town reads to vote a guy as mafia

squire     pr    4
forge    pr    
tk3    pr    
rags    pr    

Without rereading I would say squire and/or forge.  

Forge dropped his vote on me and kinda disappeared and never pushed his vote or anything just ghosted into the night.  

Squire has begun to display signs of his scum game and his vote on me was baseless imo.  He was just latching on to a lycmh that wasn't ksj or counsleor....that leads me to the biggest trigger, the mass exodus off of counsleor.  Both squire and bcb moved off of him way to easily and I've been wanting to go reread that bc it was a big alarm bell at the time.  

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Ragnarok is it really that important of what you are trying to make pickle do?

cmon man

He said that he was definitely sure that he thought the people that voted for him and stayed there were scum after the idea was suggested to him.  I then asked who stood out among that list.  He answered about the people on sanchez.  So yes, I am very confused as to how he got from my question to his answer.  If he is at urgent care and ****'s happening, I get being distracted.  But damn, if it's that serious, tell us and go deal with that.  No one here would have a problem with it.  We have time this weekend.  

But yes, I want a straight answer at some point.  And I will get it.  

Archived