Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You act like I value one game. The game of mafia between us has been like 7 years running

Will you keep your promise or not? If so, I will self vote as well. 

I already offered to get back to me leading my team (the civs). You never chose. Or I missed it.

Got it. Saw the other warning late. 

But for the record - attempting to dredge a private conversation where one player bad mouths another into a public forum should also be frowned upon.... yes?

Yes you and Dome need to drop that

Just now, Counselor said:

Yes you and Dome need to drop that

I don't and I won't. He said it in a chatroom in front of several people. That's fair game to bring up again.

Just now, Counselor said:

I don’t think we should be including personal messages that bring about confrontation to prove our points. 

I'll prove my point however I can.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i cannot stress this enough

matts is no longer acting like he thinks i am mafia.

Will you keep your promise or not? If so, I will self vote as well

i already said i retracted showing my role pm and killing myself if i am wrong.

regardless of role, i would never do that.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i already said i retracted showing my role pm and killing myself if i am wrong.

regardless of role, i would never do that.

But it feels good to yell it while pounding your chest. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts

He forgot that i was supposed to be obvious mafia in his mind.

this is very clear.

Matts says that he may not defend himself so that i get "egg on my face" and so he could "poop on me till the end of time"

if matts was really a civ, he would be afraid that i was really mafia and i would be able to poop on him till the end of time for getting him lynched.

Matts truly slipped here because he forgot what he was pretending for the entire game...that he thought i "slipped" and was mafia.

matts is scum.

Malf - your weakness as a player has always been your guarded reputation. You will be chummy to people saying the most ridiculous things just to keep that "best player" title. Its why I have always called you #2. Hit them where it hurts. 

Right now you are attempting to redirect. You are using my attempt to ensure a severe black mark on that rep (I will show my PM I am so positive) into a "Matts forgot I am scum".

You are missing my point. I would GLADLY die this game if it meant that you would actually tarnish your precious reputation. Twice (once in play, once in ethics). 

Mod talk-

Look, we are going to drop the personal message stuff, and that's that. We have enough to Lynch matts if we want, and we don't need to further establish that by bringing in personal messages. Period, end of story. Let's move on from the personal messages aspect of this. Completely unnecessary

Archived