Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i already said i retracted showing my role pm and killing myself if i am wrong.

regardless of role, i would never do that.

I missed it. It would have been glorious. 

Then back to mafia shall we? 

however, i am very confident you are scum, matts

perhaps you can try to explain these plot holes

1. why claim day 1 when you could covertly trick people into making statements that you could use for lie detector

2. what about a mafia roleblocker? if you only had 1 roleblock, maube there might be a mafia counterpart? Why werent you worried about a roleblock?

3. What made you so sure you would be protected or make mafia think you would gain protection? Werent you worried about getting hit?

4. What about other potential mafia roles like bus drivers or umblockable hits? would you really risk looking like a fool to get hit or blocked night 1 to make your power useless?

@Matts4313 heres a starter set of your plot holes

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

He's frustrated cause he's caught. It's whatever.

Not if it catches scum.

@Malfatron => Shall you give him a lecture on how unethical in terms of game play aswell as real life this is? He wont heed it from me.

Just now, Forge said:

I do if it is going to inflame posters

I'd really, really advise against using your mod powers to influence a game unless forum rules are being violated

Just now, SwAg said:

Mods always abuse their power in these games to compensate for their deficiencies.  I said it.

Have you ever seen me used my mod power at all in these games? 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

however, i am very confident you are scum, matts

perhaps you can try to explain these plot holes

1. why claim day 1 when you could covertly trick people into making statements that you could use for lie detector

2. what about a mafia roleblocker? if you only had 1 roleblock, maube there might be a mafia counterpart? Why werent you worried about a roleblock?

3. What made you so sure you would be protected or make mafia think you would gain protection? Werent you worried about getting hit?

4. What about other potential mafia roles like bus drivers or umblockable hits? would you really risk looking like a fool to get hit or blocked night 1 to make your power useless?

@Matts4313 heres a starter set of your plot holes

@Matts4313

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But for the record - attempting to dredge a private conversation where one player bad mouths another into a public forum should also be frowned upon.... yes?

@Dome

If this is going to inflame posters...

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mod talk-

Look, we are going to drop the personal message stuff, and that's that. We have enough to Lynch matts if we want, and we don't need to further establish that by bringing in personal messages. Period, end of story. Let's move on from the personal messages aspect of this. Completely unnecessary

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah, you don't have that power. 

It's not against the rules. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I do if it is going to inflame posters

Just now, Dome said:

I'd really, really advise against using your mod powers to influence a game unless forum rules are being violated

@Forge 

why did you put on your mod hat to say this? but not step in when matts said this to me?

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are not only a shtty player, you are a shtty person as well. 

I dont care if he said. Nobody is questioning it. 

Take a break from mafia and become a better person. 

Archived