Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

if matts is telling it true, thats a strong power to just lose

Secondarily, accelerating night by having Matt hammered seems to have a distinct scum advantage, in my opinion. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Is that seriously your contribution?  I said 11 instead of 10?

Because if I missed 1 and it was 11 then one more would get us the hammer. That’s significant. I’m not scum baiting, I’m clarifying, so yes that’s my contribution.

Just now, Forge said:

Secondarily, accelerating night by having Matt hammered seems to have a distinct scum advantage, in my opinion. 

An early night is pointless for a scum advantage beyond they no longer have to participate.  People have a full day to send in night actions.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Because if I missed 1 and it was 11 then one more would get us the hammer. That’s significant. I’m not scum baiting, I’m clarifying, so yes that’s my contribution.

So, one away is significant, but two away is insignificant?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Apparently from my overwatch experience a hammer is usually scummy. I prefer the action. Over 30 hours seems like an eternity from now LOL

Just now, Counselor said:

KSJ

The fact Malf is all over the place and Domes apparent personal vendetta against Matt’s makes me uncomfortable with that vote right now. @ET80 Hulk let’s go after your original target. 

Ksj, Matts and Dingo are the only votes I'll go with. Outside of a confirmed invest of someone else over the next few days, these are the only options I'll consider.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

KSJ

The fact Malf is all over the place and Domes apparent personal vendetta against Matt’s makes me uncomfortable with that vote right now. @ET80 Hulk let’s go after your original target. 

Personal vendetta? The man called me a shtty human and I just moved on. 

Can you expand on this switch?

Just now, ET80 said:

Ksj, Matts and Dingo are the only votes I'll go with. Outside of a confirmed invest of someone else over the next few days, these are the only options I'll consider.

That seems pro-town.

Archived