Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

@Malfatron when I questioned why you didn't jump all over matts, you quoted that redletter as evidence you agreed with me.

Now it's a joke?

Hmmm.

the verbiage "redletter" was.

because i didnt receive a scum result on him.

i did find matts suspicious though for that.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

And orca follows his number one scum read onto a lynch.  What a joke.  Someone please just take me out tonight if ya'll gonna ignore this stuff 

If you read at all you would have known I never changed my vote...even had a discussion about it a short while ago...but creating a fake hammer opportunity was pretty amazing

Just now, The Orca said:

If you read at all you would have known I never changed my vote...even had a discussion about it a short while ago...but creating a fake hammer opportunity was pretty amazing

did you know it was a fake hammer when you did it?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

the verbiage "redletter" was.

because i didnt receive a scum result on him.

i did find matts suspicious though for that.

this seems underwhelming considering some of the evidence you've seen and agreed with today. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Just now, Tk3 said:

inb4 Orca comes in claiming he was intentionally trying to draw a not-hammer hammer vote and then makes a bunch of crazy conclusions off of it

omg 

just a second too slow

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Just now, Tk3 said:

inb4 Orca comes in claiming he was intentionally trying to draw a not-hammer hammer vote and then makes a bunch of crazy conclusions off of it

I guess I wasn't as inb4 as I thought I was

Just now, The Orca said:

Well I hope it's worth it. You're still on the same line as your number one scum read and it's still blowing my mind 

Archived