Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

matts story keeps changing on that front.

whether town (as to confuse mafia) or scum

That's kind of standard early game Matts though.  He always digs himself into an early hole, whether he's scum or town.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s pretty much right there unless I’m completely missing something. You literally stated you would bet your life on it.

That there would be 4 total teams of 6 each. To of them town aligned. 1 mafia, one avengers bad guys. 

Its not a hard follow. I went through it with Swag and Rags, they told me that is not the Host MO and we changed gears. 

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm listening.

Just look at his exchange the last several pages. 

I mentioned early a slight hunch malf/matts did this as a bit, more focused on utley based on the PM and danger's exit. But malf has pushed other lynched all day, also fully supporting a matts lynch at the same time, but won't 100% commit, but he also KNOWS matts is scum and will "own it"

He tried backpedalling as votes mounted by shifting his his read of matts... "I won't cry if matts is lynched" to "I'll own it" 

He's not sure how he should treat this lynch, to eager and he's seen as bussing to slow and he's seen as trying to keep matts alive. 

I've seen evidence of him trying both all day. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That there would be 4 total teams of 6 each. To of them town aligned. 1 mafia, one avengers bad guys. 

Its not a hard follow. I went through it with Swag and Rags, they told me that is not the Host MO and we changed gears. 

Only Malf is allowed to change his stance on a topic as new information comes forward.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Malfatron @SwAg @The LBC

I promised you that I would MVP it, so it starts here. 

I think we have 4 groups of 6. I think the 4 groups are:

Avengers and Xmen that are fighting the threats that effect earth. They win together I assume. 

The sinister 6 does not include kingpin. There are 6 of them:

The 3rd group of 6 are bad guys from the Marvel Thematic movies. I will look it up later, but probably Loki, Thanos, the bad guys from the previous avengers (hammer dude, smart russian dude, Ultron) maybe another. 

Im assuming those two groups of 6 can only win alone. 

Thats the game set up. I would bet my life on it. 

@Matts4313 you did

First of all, I said 4 total teams. 2 of them that could win together, 2 that had to win individually. 

If you follow the very easy to find conversations with Swag and Rag they explain the host tendencies. 

Then we went over a lot of scenarios. 

Ultimately I settled on thinking 15-6-3, personally. 

This is all documented. Who is "taking comments out of context" now?

Archived