Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

bring it on, guys.

i will claim at 11 votes if you guys let me

Now you are going to entice me to stay up to see if you get close to 11.  

Can you give us a sneak preview of it....maybe a little tease

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Explain

You keep threatening/offering/call it what you want to claim your role when you've already been chastised multiple times by multiple people that it's not in the favor of the town to do so.  It's anti-town behavior.  Even if you're town-sided, which I believe you to be, you claiming hurts the town far more than it helps, even if/when you've soft claimed enough to let Mr. Magoo know who you are.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Just look at his exchange the last several pages. 

I mentioned early a slight hunch malf/matts did this as a bit, more focused on utley based on the PM and danger's exit. But malf has pushed other lynched all day, also fully supporting a matts lynch at the same time, but won't 100% commit, but he also KNOWS matts is scum and will "own it"

He tried backpedalling as votes mounted by shifting his his read of matts... "I won't cry if matts is lynched" to "I'll own it" 

He's not sure how he should treat this lynch, to eager and he's seen as bussing to slow and he's seen as trying to keep matts alive. 

I've seen evidence of him trying both all day. 

Malf knows that if I get lynched, he is going next. He needs you to be his scapegoat for lynching the most powerful civ in the game. Thats why he was so excited last night with your "Danger hates Matts" claim.

Before that he tried to butter me up. "This is Matts civ game on steroids". But I didnt take. Because Malf is scum. 

He wont win me over. So he wants to kill me and blame it on you. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Well I can't edit it. 

Feel free to mod edit it. 

If the mods truly want it down I'll give you a pass to edit that one since there was nothing really game related in the post

Just now, rackcs said:

If the mods want it down I'll give you a pass to edit that one since there was nothing really game related in the post

Yes please. It's hilarious, but a no no

Archived