Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Danger told me he might not play with matts again. Confirmed by whicker and malf as they were in the chat room too. Several people took offense to using and outing something like that as a read, but I stand behind it completely. 

Matts said danger had personal stuff going on before danger was replaced, danger communicated with him outside of the thread.

I don’t think they would be going about their day to day lives and what’s good considering dangers recent feelings towards matts, and even if they were danger explaining the circumstances of his exit to matts, that would definitely give matts some insight and a read on utley’s role and utley/danger would’ve been modkilled. 

Shortly after I brought this evidence forward, Danger popped in with a PSA telling people we’re reading too far into his exit. 

Matts has been within a vote or two of the hammer about 4 times, and every time the votes scatter last second. IMO he pretty clearly has support among the voters.

1. No, people took offense that you wanted access to the chat to drudge it up. Using the info was fine, but that wasnt good enough for you.

2. Right, been discussed. Which I self reported.

3. This is where you are wrong. If you recall, at the time of him quitting, I kept trying to get him to stick around. His mind was made up. You are seriously overblowing this point. There is a reason the role wasnt modkilled - unless you think we have a bad host, you would understand nothing important was said.

4. Yeah that was weird. That one I didnt understand at all.

6. We have the numbers. 

Ill give you a hypothetical. Dome and ET80 are fighting in thread. ET80 quits. Dome in thread is like "What, no, why?" ET80, after informing host that he is done, PM's Dome and says "I quit because my house burned down and I have to take care of it". 

What did Dome learn about ET80's Role?

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but most of the time, i referenced other players that i would rather see lynched.

so et80 is wrong or lying

You're all over the place, that's what has me irked. It's impossible to get any traction on anyone when you're figuratively throwing every name up on the wall, hoping for something to stick.

Pick a line, roll with it. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

my learning didnt come from you, lol

sadly, it mostly came from a half dozen soft claims that i picked up on.

Not directly, but thats not the point. The point was the activity it spurred. Cmon man.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the scumchat told ET80 that it was the malf and matts show.

when in reality, half the time i told people not to lynch you, and half the time i went after you.

(you are one of those in the grey area for me)

Weird that you went after civ matts on steriods

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think you contracted the matts virus :)

I caught it from Swag

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm trying to now figure out if matts intentionally left out point 5 or if we have the numbers after skipping one is a haha 

The world will never know. 

Vote Count

The Orca - 2 - bcb1213, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 6 - Dome, Pickle Rick, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Counselor

DingoLadd - 1 - Whicker

kingseanjohn - 3 - MD4L, TheKillerNacho, Tk3

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

mission27 - 1 - theuntouchable

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 6 - Forge, Matts4313, DingoLadd, squire12, ET80

Utley - 1 - The Orca

bcb1213 - 1 - Malfatron

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm trying to now figure out if matts intentionally left out point 5 or if we have the numbers after skipping one is a haha 

I love the irony that it skips 5 and 6 days we have the numbers.

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, people took offense that you wanted access to the chat to drudge it up.

I didn’t tho. I asked whicker if he could read it and verify it since it was his chat 

Archived