Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ill give you a hypothetical. Dome and ET80 are fighting in thread. ET80 quits. Dome in thread is like "What, no, why?" ET80, after informing host that he is done, PM's Dome and says "I quit because my house burned down and I have to take care of it". 

What did Dome learn about ET80's Role?

That he’s allowed to communicate with me outside of thread, which I would’ve already known. So I guess nothing.

You claim to have INSIDE knowledge as to why a player. There no way to deny that’s game related information. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:
43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, people took offense that you wanted access to the chat to drudge it up.

I didn’t tho. I asked whicker if he could read it and verify it since it was his chat 

I was pretty annoyed with you, so I could have this wrong, but this is how I remember it:

Dome: Danger spoke a lot of crap about Matt. Who remembers?

Everyone: I DO!

Dome: Hey lets find the link!

I dont remember a single person saying that you had misspoken. It was well accepted, but that wasnt enough for you.

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You're all over the place, that's what has me irked. It's impossible to get any traction on anyone when you're figuratively throwing every name up on the wall, hoping for something to stick.

Pick a line, roll with it. 

im not hoping for something to stick. if i was scum, i would only need any nonscum to stick. i get the arguement that im going overboard with my typical obvciv behavior, but trying to get stuff to "stick" doesnt make sense if im mafia.

im hoping to try to solve the game.

i think out loud a lot.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im not hoping for something to stick. if i was scum, i would only need any nonscum to stick. i get the arguement that im going overboard with my typical obvciv behavior, but trying to get stuff to "stick" doesnt make sense if im mafia.

i think out loud a lot.

Let's vote Utley

Just now, Malfatron said:

i think out loud a lot.

It totally makes sense if someone was onto something, or if one of your scum mates got themselves into a pickle that needs to be forgotten.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

That he’s allowed to communicate with me outside of thread, which I would’ve already known. So I guess nothing.

You claim to have INSIDE knowledge as to why a player. There no way to deny that’s game related information. 

In this case you would have inside knowledge that ET80's house burned down. 

What difference is there? 

Honestly, I should have never brought it up. I would hope that you would trust neither Danger or myself to break one of the cardinal sins of Mafia. The spirit of the rule remains intact. 

If you dont think that either Danger or I have the moral scrupulous to not cheat. Then trust the host judgement.

If you think that I purposely brought up the PM, but it never happened... then I dont know what to tell you

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

In this case you would have inside knowledge that ET80's house burned down. 

What difference is there? 

Honestly, I should have never brought it up. I would hope that you would trust neither Danger or myself to break one of the cardinal sins of Mafia. The spirit of the rule remains intact. 

If you dont think that either Danger or I have the moral scrupulous to not cheat. Then trust the host judgement.

If you think that I purposely brought up the PM, but it never happened... then I dont know what to tell you

I think you’re missing the premise behind his theory. He’s saying that a rule wasn’t broken. 

The way the rule wouldn’t be broken is if you were scum with danger. 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think out loud a lot.

Wonders aloud if you understand how many people that applies too. 

If I was to take a 1 day reprieve from Malf just to allow some night answer clarity, how many people would be willing to lynch Dingo?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you’re missing the premise behind his theory. He’s saying that a rule wasn’t broken. 

The way the rule wouldn’t be broken is if you were scum with danger. 

Thats the very last line of what I wrote though.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I was pretty annoyed with you, so I could have this wrong, but this is how I remember it:

Dome: Danger spoke a lot of crap about Matt. Who remembers?

Everyone: I DO!

Dome: Hey lets find the link!

I dont remember a single person saying that you had misspoken. It was well accepted, but that wasnt enough for you.

He specifically said he might not play another game with you. As did I, so if it makes you feel any better I’m not putting danger in any worse spot than I’m putting myself 

It wasn’t just talking crap, it was a bit more specific. 

I wanted the specific quotes from whicker so I could provide specifics because I wanted people to see it for themselves... maybe then your lynch wouldn’t have crapped out 4 times.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

He specifically said he might not play another game with you. As did I, so if it makes you feel any better I’m not putting danger in any worse spot than I’m putting myself 

It wasn’t just talking crap, it was a bit more specific. 

I wanted the specific quotes from whicker so I could provide specifics because I wanted people to see it for themselves... maybe then your lynch wouldn’t have crapped out 4 times.

Again. NO ONE DISAGREED WITH YOU.

Dome: Danger said he wont play with Matts

Everyone: Agreed

Dome: Lets get direct quotes of the things Danger said.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s a pretty easy explanation. You wanted a way to separate yourself from the “danger wouldn’t play with me as scum”.

You didnt read the last sentence. 

Archived