Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think you’re right about the close to D1.  It seemed like a concerted blitzkrieg away from established wagons and then people didn’t really pursue dialogue once they settled in on Sanchez.

I don’t know about the Jailkeeper.  He could have claimed several roles, but regardless, it is not uncommon for there to be 2-3 protectors where rack is from.  Typically a Doctor / Bodyguard make it into the game.

And I do think Utley and Counselor are connected.  I floated the same thing about Danger frustration quitting when Matts sunk Counselor with the PM / lolclear, and Counselor didn’t follow up.  Even now it’s hard to let Counselor slide on Green, particularly in light of the Utley connection and subsequent behavior.  But he could be our only remaining protector too.

Otherwise:  Notably, Sanchez did the same thing that Counselor did, and Counselor lynched him for it.  Whereas we are supposed to indulge Counselor.

Which lynch would provide the best info going forward in your opinion?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Although you try to limit non thread related activity some stuff actually impacts players. Glad you’re good.

I get it. I have been pretty active until this morning (I had like one post earlyish, maybe another after, IDK) and then disappeared for like 4 hours. Considering apparently someone used "my mom has cancer" as an excuse for being scum (what's wrong with people????!!!!) I understand the skepticism. I've been pretty open about living in the Southwest Ohio/Dayton area, which @ramssuperbowl99 and @ET80 can vouch for.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I get it. I have been pretty active until this morning (I had like one post earlyish, maybe another after, IDK) and then disappeared for like 4 hours. Considering apparently someone used "my mom has cancer" as an excuse for being scum (what's wrong with people????!!!!) I understand the skepticism. I've been pretty open about living in the Southwest Ohio/Dayton area, which @ramssuperbowl99 and @ET80 can vouch for.

I can.

I can also vouch that if @ET80 has ever been absent, it's because his internet son @Tyty also had cancer once.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You called yourself an Browns fan legend earlier. No need to go into detail on that, lol.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

BTW,  I really dislike the term info lynch.  You lynch the person you think is scum, don't cop out well we find out stuff. Lame 

Are you saying this because your number one scum push, Orca, is advocating for what feels like an info lynch? Subtle way to cast shade if that were the case. Well done. 

Just now, Forge said:

Are you saying this because your number one scum push, Orca, is advocating for what feels like an info lynch? Subtle way to cast shade if that were the case. Well done. 

1.  Yes 

2.  Absolutely 

3.  You know it 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

While I appreciate the truthfulness, can we not bring people from out of the game into it to confirm things moving forward 

But people who quit can come back and post game related stuff...but you dont say anything....interesting

In all seriousness.  Taking Orca out of the equation.  Info lynch,. Imo, is something scum uses to hide behind when their lynches come up town 

It's like yea he was town but don't look at me cause info! 

Just now, The Orca said:

But people who quit can come back and post game related stuff...but you dont say anything....interesting

I can't speak for the danger thing but mwil literally asked the dude in thread to come confirm something.  But we can call those the same thing if you like 

On 5/24/2019 at 5:48 PM, Malfatron said:

yeah, you asked me if you should post your thoughts now or wait for a few more people, so i just didnt respond.

that could be the case.

counselor would be a good info lynch

especially since he said his role sucks

On 5/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, Malfatron said:

a bad read isnt an abysmal civ game.

stop this false narrative

as the game goes on, it becomes easier to solve 

i will likely be hit before then, but if not, i will solve the game.

i dont care how bad your lynch would make me look. it would give me more information.

for instance, mafia might have been more likely to stand pat during the sanvhez bandy

if you are mafia, it gives evem more info

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

my advice is...matts is a known quantity.

he isnt going anywhere.

nobody protect him.

make mafia hit him at night.

ksj is an excellent info lynch that i have a mafia read on.

we find out more information of the wagons on day 1 as well

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I think this is Malf's civ game. During OW mafia he would purposefully avoid the thread at times and his posts were really forced out and awkward. I do not at all get that vibe here. I'd vote for him over Matts if we're choosing between the two which it doesn't look like that's the case at the moment.

I get lynching KSJ for info based on day 1. Otherwise, I still believe the origin of the push (him not posting Thanos gifs) is really weak and could be incorrectly applied to me in a ton of games. He's been pretty civvy in thread since then IMO, and if I'm voting him over my other reads it's solely because I do get his lynch would reveal a fair bit about the day 1 wagons.

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

BTW,  I really dislike the term info lynch.  You lynch the person you think is scum, don't cop out well we find out stuff. Lame 

Anybody catch this...lots of talk about info lynches... @bcb1213 care to explain

Archived