Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Is this a good time to admit that I’m not the protector? 

Is this a great lead into .............................

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

If it were, Counselor would be dead by now.

to domes credit though, if mafia got a nice fake claim role, they would probably breadcrumb the hell out of it and hope a civ picks up.

however, i catalouged the people who did that, so if one of them flips scum, perhaps there are others.

Just now, squire12 said:

Is this a great lead into .............................

I just have really superb timing.  No lying here, if I didn't have a strong civ read on Counselor, I'd have bussed him by now for half the stuff he's done.

Just now, The LBC said:

I just have really superb timing.  No lying here, if I didn't have a strong civ read on Counselor, I'd have bussed him by now for half the stuff he's done.

Call me Rosa I ain’t sitting in the back 

Just now, Counselor said:

Call me Rosa I ain’t sitting in the back 

Call me Casey Jones, because I'd be conducting the train - unless @ET80 was willing to be the shrunken head hanging from the rearview mirror of the night bus, in which case you could call me Stan Shunpike.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so I went back and read that exchange, let me ask you this.....

Is there a reason that you are dismissing the possibility that danger was pissed that matts would play that PM game to lolclear himself (and that was it).  I was right up there with danger in frustration and anger.  Yes it could be bc he was pissed that matts was "successful" in lolclearing himself bc danger was scum but the whole exchange lasted 4 minutes and read to me that danger knew everything that was happening.  

Yes. Lolclears are a joke as I told you all last game. I find it almost impossible that Danger quit because Matts attempted to lolclear himself, then instead of raging on that, he raged on Night 0/opening post. After this, if Matts attempting to lolclear himself was the reason for the rage quit...then why PM Matts after he quit to say the real reason...why then would Matts bring that reason into the thread...why then would Danger come back into the thread when Dome went loco on their connection to post a PSA game related

There is so much connecting stuff it's insane 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Call me Casey Jones, because I'd be conducting the train - unless @ET80 was willing to be the shrunken head hanging from the rearview mirror of the night bus, in which case you could call me Stan Shunpike.

I’ll call you catfish 

Archived