Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

our safe word is sweet sauce.

last time i yelled it you said "coming right up!" and then did something really bad.

@everyone the safe word is a lie

Just now, squire12 said:

There is going to be a lot to unpack on this.  I am working a full day and not going to have much to to check in....so looking forward to 30+ pages to sift through later.  

If anyone has the time to keep a bit of a cliff notes of the events on claims/moves/etc that would be awesome.

i redirected rag to visit bcb.

result: bcb died (civ). flavor kill was purple light which indicated thanos(power stone)

rag said he is gamora (tracker and he tried to visit you). he verified that he was redirected. his claim is that thanos directly killed bcb

i was motivated at night by counseloe

i redirected player X to visit orca.

orca was killed. orca was a mafia.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i redirected rag to visit bcb.

result: bcb died (civ). flavor kill was purple light which indicated thanos(power stone)

rag said he is gamora (tracker and he tried to visit you). he verified that he was redirected. his claim is that thanos directly killed bcb

i was motivated at night by counseloe

i redirected player X to visit orca.

orca was killed. orca was a mafia.

OK...you had 2 redirects?

You not revealing the "player x"?  Seems questionable but as orca was mafia, I will go with that.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

OK...you had 2 redirects?

You not revealing the "player x"?  Seems questionable but as orca was mafia, I will go with that.

only because counselor motivated me and i got an extra night move

Archived