Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So we are starting to see what the scum chat is saying. Give up the fight to protect rags and start voting against him. Look at these individuals trying to first go elsewhere and now on Rags. Believe M to the Triple L was one of them. 

And the other part of that master plan was for @Ragnarok to know he’d be discovered, apply heat on me yesterday, and continue to do so, all while I vote him? Yep, I’m a mastermind and Rags can see into the future.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And the other part of that master plan was for @Ragnarok to know he’d be discovered, apply heat on me yesterday, and continue to do so, all while I vote him? Yep, I’m a mastermind and Rags can see into the future.

I could pull a Matts and start claiming new abilities.

Just now, ET80 said:

Let's try the five why analysis...

Why?

As we say in OW mafia with Dome exposing himself and getting quick lynched, quick lynches are an overall negative for town. Rags isn't going anywhere. He's not going to damage us during the day. We can vote him and lynch him at any time. We might as well wait and make sure everyone has time to give us all their information and potentially give Rags more of a point to potential teammates.

Putting him at 9 gives him the opportunity to vote himself and hammer himself and end the day, just as Dome did.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So the lie detect worked? 

Look down

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“No I was roleblocked with a punch” incoming...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Worked for him for four freaking days and a double no hammer hammer.

Helps when its true. 

The frustration is visible. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

As we say in OW mafia with Dome exposing himself and getting quick lynched, quick lynches are an overall negative for town. Rags isn't going anywhere. He's not going to damage us during the day. We can vote him and lynch him at any time. We might as well wait and make sure everyone has time to give us all their information and potentially give Rags more of a point to potential teammates.

Putting him at 9 gives him the opportunity to vote himself and hammer himself and end the day, just as Dome did.

When have I ever voted for myself?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

When have I ever voted for myself?

That's irrelevant.

In a majority lynch game, if you want to avoid a quick lynch, you don't put someone at L-1. It's general good practice IMO.

Archived