Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

I'm assuming Player X that malf is referring to is Squire. I tracked him last night and my results show that he visited Orca. 

Given that this is Rags is claim, I think that is highly unlikely that he is also a tracker. If he is, wow, that's just some crap luck for us to both be trackers and chose to visit the same perso nlast night, even if he were redirected. 

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

player X might be a vig, so unless anyone can think of a bad guy to fit the flavor...

@Malfatron

Have you shared why you choose to target Ragnarok and bcb?   Why Player X and Orca?

you said you picked up on a bunch of soft claims, so interested in hearing your thoughts behind those players

Just now, Forge said:

I'm assuming Player X that malf is referring to is Squire. I tracked him last night and my results show that he visited Orca. 

Given that this is Rags is claim, I think that is highly unlikely that he is also a tracker. If he is, wow, that's just some crap luck for us to both be trackers and chose to visit the same perso nlast night, even if he were redirected. 

i verify this.

i redirected squire to orca

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Two trackers in one game isn't likely.

At all. 

Rags.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i verify this.

If you all had been patient for 15 minutes you could have laid a squirrel trap. 

Just now, squire12 said:

@Malfatron

Have you shared why you choose to target Ragnarok and bcb?   Why Player X and Orca?

now because of forges claim, the cat is out of the bag.

anyway, i chose rag, squire, and orca because they were fairly quiet, and i moderately suspected them. they didnt get much thread attention

bcb was my main scum read.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay, lets make sure we dont hammer to fast

lets save that for tommorrow

i want to do more scumhunting based on orcas flip tonight.

lets hammer tomorrow morning or later tonight

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i verify this.

I confirm that I was redirected to Orca.   

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

BTW - @Counselor => Remember when you told me to give up that I was caught? And you locked your vote on KSJ? Then you were gung ho about lynch Malf?

Just food for thought. A lot of times people want to see the game go until night simply because of the flurry of action at night. 

Also, while I am here. @DingoLadd is mafia. He cc'd KSJ. Confirmed it to LBC. Then killed LBC. 

Rags

Utley

MlLL

Dingo

I am nowhere near caught up. 

But please. find a post where I CC'd KSJ or talk anything spiderman. I dare you. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Two trackers in one game isn't likely.

At all. 

Rags.

It looks like for each one of my abilities there is another person who also has it:

Track - Me and Forge

Motivate - Me and Counselor

Roleblock - Me and the moron who roleblocked me

Protect - Me and Sanchez (?), Whicker (?)

Lie detect - Me and ______________

Archived